Polish Females

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by McVitie, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody have any experience on these beautiful creatures? Down the pub Saturday and have a very good chance with one, very, very nice.

Words of wisdom on the way of the eastern european? Obvisously not going to approach her the way I would a english bird, that being ten sheets to the wind :D as i've been told they have different 'Values'

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Damn right they do! They are often beautiful, cultured, intelligent and hard working. You have to come across as equally so, or they'll take the p!ss mercilessly and the fcuk you off.

A good catch if you can get one.

3. Beautiful, intelligent , cosmoplitan and dangerous and possesive to the point of lunacy.

Well the red headed green-eyed ones are :(

4. They are all good Catholic girls...enough said!

5. Heres a what i would suggest to you. Show you have a good sense of humour and are intelligent and speak to them as equals.

Most Polish women are well educatred and have a strong sense of family values

Good luck

6. A friend of mine at university lives with what he refers too as 'The Polish Princess' and she seems to cook and clean for him as well as bing very attractive by his reckoning.

He treats her like shite and hits on every woman he meets, so it can't be all bad. :wink:

7. Polish females? Hmm....

But what to polish them with? :twisted:

8. I'd recommend watching this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0000CGD3A/?tag=armrumser-21

9. Just tell her your Grandfather was in Poland during the War .......... in a Panzer tank :)

10. Met a few working Offshore as Stewardesses. Certainly easier to get on with than a lot of the Brit girls, they have a LOT less attitude and are easier on the eye.

11. Yes, I've been told there very possesive and dangerous and been known for them to fight just like the men.

Oh and drink alot too. :wink:

12. I have one moving in shortly. Landlord sorted it all out and I have yet to meet the filly in question, however I have hgh expectations.

I take it they have 'naked wednesday' in poland?

13. They love good manners so take her out for a lovely dinner and then pay her a few compliments in her own tongue to show you've made an extra effort

When you first meet say something romantic like
    During dinner continue to whisper some sweet nothings in her ear such as
    and when its time for coffee deliver the killer line that will have her swooning
    Hope this helps keep us posted

14. Is it just me or does that sound like the beginnings of a WAH.