Polish Armed Forces

Andre72

Old-Salt
Thank you.Gdynia, Gdańsk, Sopot:-D.Best wishes.I will be posting many photos in the future as the Polish Army is in the process of heavilly funded modernization program.Nearly $40 bln to be spent on new equipment before year 2022.

Last edited:
D

Deleted 20555

Sticks and stones... greetings from Gdansk.
I think you should learn some manners before visiting and perhaps read some history - Britain went to war with Germany because of a promise given to Poland. Lets hope russia doesn't eat you alive again.

Pity you people turned out to be such scum.

...here we go... :roll:

Andre72

Old-Salt
One simple question.What Britain did to help us exept declaring war with ze Germans?.How many troops did it send? Do you know who Neville Chamberlain was?

Andre72

Old-Salt
WR40 are still very effective at distances up to 25 miles.ex soviet Grads proved it at Russian war in easter ukraine.WD40 Langusta have brand new fire control system and are pretty accurate.

One simple question.What Britain did to help us exept declaring war with ze Germans?.How many troops did it send? Do you know who Neville Chamberlain was?
Don't bother responding to Deleted 20555 he is one of these recent converts to Islam that hates the that fact that John III Sobieski and Poland's finest swept back the Turkish hordes and saved Europe, we may be needing your modernised army to do the same soon enough.

Not only that but don't forget Gdansk's proximity to Kaliningrad.

On the plus side I'd imagine there are zero rude Russians cutting around the city anymore due to recent Russian actions.

That just leaves the German OAPs getting between me and my piwo!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Andre72

Old-Salt
There are 4 US Army bases being built in Poland ATM and US anti ballistic missile shield in Redzikowo, just off Baltic sea in northern Poland.Last year when Putler was posturing too much, the Yanks sent some F22 to Łask airbase in central Poland to let him know that we are not left alone this time.

Andre72

Old-Salt
Not only that but don't forget Gdansk's proximity to Kaliningrad.

On the plus side I'd imagine there are zero rude Russians cutting around the city anymore due to recent Russian actions.

That just leaves the German OAPs getting between me and my piwo!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Especially for you, frenchie: city of Gdańsk, Poland.

There are 4 US Army bases being built in Poland ATM and US anti ballistic missile shield in Redzikowo, just off Baltic sea in northern Poland.Last year when Putler was posturing too much, the Yanks sent some F22 to Łask airbase in central Poland to let him know that we are not left alone this time.
This is for the benefit of everyone but Andre:
Knowing a good number of Poles very well the most surprising thing I found was their (Soviet influenced) historiography. They regard the declaration of war by France and Britain against Germany following the invasion of Poland to have been to protect Britain. This really shocked me. I've not met a Pole yet who thinks Britain did them a service.

Andre72

Old-Salt
This is for the benefit of everyone but Andre:
Knowing a good number of Poles very well the most surprising thing I found was their (Soviet influenced) historiography. They regard the declaration of war by France and Britain against Germany following the invasion of Poland to have been to protect Britain. This really shocked me. I've not met a Pole yet who thinks Britain did them a service.
Poland's pact with Britain and France created a false feeling of security for PL that turned to be a disaster for us as the "allies" did nothing to help us.The British elite called the german invasion in Poland a "phoney war".Fact.Please google " western betrayal".