Polish Armed Forces

Can somebody from the Recruiting world comment on whether we've actively targeted the offspring of Polish immigrants that were born and have settled here?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

Andre72

Old-Salt
We used to take a lot of pride in polish back in the say. I spent a lot of time and money on it as well - beeswax, Kiwi, SilvaGlit, Brasso, you name it.

But even at Pirbright it was always a case of "More work on the uppers!"
We used to fight in The Battle of Britain, so you could polish your boots safely in a bomb shelter.

Andre, good posts so far but that reply was Russian Standard not Zubrowka.

Their infantry have extensive body armour, but I'm not sure what level of protection it offers. Fair amount of FISCH weaponry too.

D

Deleted 20555

We used to fight in The Battle of Britain, so you could polish your boots safely in a bomb shelter.
Now you lot are allowed to sweep our streets, walk our dogs and clean our toilets.

See easy to be a **** isn't it?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Russians = Lenin, Stalin, Putin.
I think you misunderstand. Ally - an adjective, not the term 'Ally', meaning a fellow member of an alliance - is a compliment. It indicates supreme military virtue. See here the thread elsewhere on 'Search for an Ally Star'.

Can somebody from the Recruiting world comment on whether we've actively targeted the offspring of Polish immigrants that were born and have settled here?
assuming their parents would not get naturalized, after spending 10 years in UK children can be registered as a British citizens; and therefore they may apply for joining the forces. Whenever they would or should, is another question.

Latest Threads