Polio Detected in London Sewage

This'll be the same lot who have massively increased the TB cases in teh UK too.

Illegal Immigration! It's Great!
If only we had a government who were pledged to do something about it and had a majority of 80 eh

[SNIP]

I have no idea how well London's sewer system cope with millions of extra people living there.
[SNIP]

Greater London's official population is 8 million. My bet is the real population is more like 9.5 mill.

Slightly off topic but relevant to it, weren't the 2021 Census results supposed to be released last week? Don't recall seeing them in the meeja.

Not so much illegal immigration. They stopped, for example, the TB (BCG) vaccine in UK in 2005 but continued to give it to those schoolkids mainly from the sub continent as it is still rife there. These people are legal in UK and joining families already here. They also give it to those who live in areas where there is a high incidence and I'll leave you to guess where those areas are.

Unlike some countries, UK doesn't have a health test requirement to show you are disease free if joining families. US has quite a stringent health test to enter for those going to live there or who are refugees and includes a TB test.

If London is a "World City" (to quote the Mayor) why don't we have health screening?

Greater London's official population is 8 million. My bet is the real population is more like 9.5 mill.

Slightly off topic but relevant to it, weren't the 2021 Census results supposed to be released last week? Don't recall seeing them in the meeja.

Your stats are a few years old. New stats are Londons official pop is 9.5 million, so unofficially 10.5m ?

D

Deleted 184863

Your stats are a few years old. New stats are Londons official pop is 9.5 million, so unofficially 10.5m ?
The utilities and the supermarkets know. Everybody gotta eat, poop, and turn the lights on now and again. They let it slip around 2007 that the UK had an estimated 15 million illegals then. The government told them to STFU, and they have ever since. Don't know what the QPQ was.

Corrected date & number : TVM pc flaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies if its been said, but I distinctly remember that live polio appears in poop shortly after innoculation ?

The inevitable consequence of squeezing more and more humanity onto this relatively tiny Island. Yet, if anyone tries to start a debate on the issue, they are howled down as XRW Little Englanders. No doubt the usual suspects will be blaming the Government and respective Local Authorities for failing to provide appropriate accommodation or suitable Infrastructure and ‘creating the conditions’ for this type of disease to thrive.
Still, at least by 2050, those of you still around will be able to bask in the Glory of living in a Carbon Net Zero Country, thanks to the forward thinking of our wonderful Political Class. :roll: How are they going to square that against an ever increasing Population and its associated energy and food requirements?
I despair for my Grandchildren's future.

Last edited:
A year or two back I trod on a rusty nail. Off to the local 'walk-in' centre for a tetanus jab. Got given a routine tetanus, polio & something else all in one. Fine by me.

The utilities and the supermarkets know. Everybody gotta eat, poop, and turn the lights on now and again. They let it slip around 2011 that the UK had an estimated 7 million illegals then. The government told them to STFU, and they have ever since. Don't know what the QPQ was.
I saw it on another thread, but it was in 2007. The supermarkets then said that the real population based on analysis of food purchase and likely wastage, was 77 million. When the "official" was 62 mill. So that's 15 million higher than the official number!

And that's 2007, so what it'd be now fifteen years later beggars the mind.

Latest Threads