Policing in Northern Ireland wobbling again.

PSNI have seen this circulating on WhatsApp groups

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-07 at 21.08.18.jpeg

PSNI have seen this circulating on WhatsApp groups

View attachment 563473
You can guarantee that's some twat sitting in the house, nowhere even near South Belfast, that has wrote that message and spread it via whatsapp etc.

If the UDA or the UVF in South Belfast wanted to riot, they certainly wouldn't put out an appeal on whatsapp.

Chalk McCue (@rcoole82) Tweeted:
@JohnBrennanReal Look at this now https://t.co/FvwGDCqbNl
Peaceline gates seem to have been forced open.. both sides at each other.

You can guarantee that's some twat sitting in the house, nowhere even near South Belfast, that has wrote that message and spread it via whatsapp etc.

If the UDA or the UVF in South Belfast wanted to riot, they certainly wouldn't put out an appeal on whatsapp.

You have to admit that the mong spelling gives it that authentic feel, though!

Remind me why I should want this “nation” in a “union” with mine?

Chalk McCue (@rcoole82) Tweeted:
@JohnBrennanReal Look at this now https://t.co/FvwGDCqbNl
Peaceline gates seem to have been forced open.. both sides at each other.
The "two communities" (God I hate that phrase) going hammer and tongs at each other has to be the big worry. Burning your neighbours' cars in Cloughfern or Shantallow is bad enough but at the end of the day easily containable within their respective areas, but if one of those Belfast interfaces kicks off badly and some wee shite, er, misguided youth is killed, with the young martyr's funeral to follow, we could have a very ugly summer ahead of us.

Watercannon deployed on the Springfield Rd now.

More concerning for me is anonymous social media accounts trying to draw crowds to the interface I live at in East Belfast, claiming the UVF is going to attack the Short Strand tonight.
The rumour was quashed with a statement today straight away.
There needs to be better enforcement of social media accounts.

Land Sharks deployed on the Springfield.
Seen the dogs on Twitter. Wait till you hear the howling from Republicans at the police response tonight compared to yesterday.

Water cannon deployed (fired). Hard to say what "side" took a bath.

Water cannon deployed (fired). Hard to say what "side" took a bath.
Nationalist side on the Springfield Rd. They've been at the peelers from tea time.. tried to gwt it started again at Lanark Way gates, then moved up the Springfield Rd towards the Unionist houses at the West Circular Rd roundabout, where they are now getting a wash.

Nationalist side on the Springfield Rd. They've been at the peelers from tea time.. tried to gwt it started again at Lanark Way gates, then moved up the Springfield Rd towards the Unionist houses at the West Circular Rd roundabout, where they are now getting a wash.

As you said, the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from Miss Piggy should be epic. Paul Maskey has no teeth to gnash, of course.

As you said, the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from Miss Piggy should be epic. Paul Maskey has no teeth to gnash, of course.
AEP warning given just recently on the Springfield Rd.

Latest Threads