Policewoman sues man who called 999 during suspected burglary after tripping over ker

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FNUSNU, Mar 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PC Kelly Jones is seeking thousands in damages, claiming the garage owner failed to keep her safe.

******* useless ****. Should have looked where she was going, great powers of observation for a copper. The compensation culture has gone way too far.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

why not sue the maker of the clown shoes she was obviously wearing - is vorderman suing the maker of that wall she face planted?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Is she fit?
  4. I got invalid URL off the link........... do I need penicillin?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Definitely ******* not! Fat and ugly to boot. Falling on her face might actually improve her looks a bit and definitely cut down on the visits to Greggs. Looks like a scum estate chav from that picture.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Depends on your taste. Or your spelling.

• Like Like x 8
  7. I do hope you know its not April the 1st yet...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Two points; surely the police should have kept her safe by not sending her out in the dark and why do the police always send their best athletes to investigate a burglary? Take it she couldn't see where her feet were due to her waistline being in the way!!!
    • Like Like x 11
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Was she trained by Kent Police?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fat fugly **** should be euthanised.

Can't believe the Police are so desperate for numbers that they let oxygen thieves like this through the doors.

Whoever let her in should be disciplined and then made to put his mistake right by issuing her with 1 x 7.62 straight into the middle of her minging fizzog.
  11. Don´t be silly it was after the hours of darkness,and anyone who saw her by torchlight would be able to sue her for scaring the bejesus out of them :policeflat:
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Is that a SPAR???

******* hell that is nostalgic, Ive been away from the motherland for 5 years and I still recall the smell of a spar, composting week old vegetables...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It being Norfolk are they brother and sister as well as partners? There is a distinct resemblance in build etc.
    • Like Like x 1