Policewoman shot during Belfast rioting

I doubt that it would take too many more incidents to tip one side or the other over the edge and then it all goes downhill... Again! :(

I hope not but its a forelorn hope by the look of things in the past year or two.

Crumlin Rd blocked by "residents" at Ardoyne shopfronts, hi-jacked bus at Woodbourne,hi-jacked train plus petrol bombs in Lurgan, going to be a fun night for the TSGs.

it was apprantly a shotgun so possibly the bad guys can't get hold of there preferred toys?
I hear that's not much of a problem in the 6C, plenty of weaponry about down South where the long rifles of RIRA live and folks defecting from PIRA retained plenty of resources.

This was a relatively minor series of riots and not that well organised by Belfast standards, the PSNI being shot at isn't really that remarkable in such circumstances. That a shotgun was used and there was no fatality suggest some no mark on their third six pack.

The train wasn't hijacked, it's away an' all. Why the fuck didn't the PSNI plug the cunt with the shotgun?

POLITICALLY SENSITIVE is the answer.

And the protesters at the Ardoyne shopfronts only turn out as they know the watercannon's coming - they get their annual bath, whether they need it or not.

I hear that's not much of a problem in the 6C, plenty of weaponry about down South where the long rifles of RIRA live and folks defecting from PIRA retained plenty of resources.

This was a relatively minor series of riots and not that well organised by Belfast standards, the PSNI being shot at isn't really that remarkable in such circumstances. That a shotgun was used and there was no fatality suggest some no mark on their third six pack.
3xSix pack???? 3rd bottle o White Lightening and 2xfunny woodbine more like

Latest Threads