Policeman stabs and kills son

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jul 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

</p>Article link here

2. He was cooking dinner and was larking about with his son when the dreadful mishap occurred.
    Despite having his life shortened the lad was still very fortunate to have had eleven years with a dad who loved him and who spent quality time with him the way he did.
    Tragedy for the whole family.
  3. What a ********.
  4. Mr Johnson had a passion for self-sufficiency and spent many weekends teaching Conor how to track animals and live off the land. Conor was given his first knife at the age of five.
    Sounds like the very best kind of dad a boy can get to me.
    Fathers who don't lark around with their kids are *********. This was just a tragic accident.
  5. Given his first knife at five !.......Daddy re-enacts a tribal killing with a real knife !...............and thats a responsible parent eh ? Just glad my Dad was not such a ******** !

6. Dad's 'larking about' with sons is one thing. I've play rough and tumble with my lad, he loves it, but we've had accidents so adding a knife to that equation wouldn't be a good idea. I feel sorry for both but - blimey!
  7. I can't help wondering what would've happened if this geezer hadn't been Old Bill! What would the verdict have been in that case?

8. If the story as printed by the press is true, do you think it matters what verdict would have been given and subsequently what would have happened to the man who has just lost a son and will now live the rest of his life punishing himself. Society can do nothing to this bereaved father, at least nothing compared to what he will be doing to himself.
  9. Hey, maybe he should have told him the whole nine yards about Russian Roulette, would be a damn sight quicker to get your Dad to bullet your head off than garot you with a hunting blade.................., that bloke was a Richard Cranium of massive proportions.
  10. I couldn't agree more mate. Nothing could be worse for a father. He will spend the rest of his days doing the "What if...?" process. I personally think he was irresponsible using the blade but I have every sympathy for him and his family. I just hope they can move on with their lives in the best way possible.