Policeman punches and arrests Yob who threw egg at parade

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_boy_syrup, Nov 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Well done PC Buck and Hastings police at last some one with the balls to get the job done and good support from his force

A yob who pelted a remembrance day parade with eggs was given a prison sentence - but released the following day.
    Aaron Coombs, 18 of Stonefield Road, was sent down for 21 days after pleading guilty to resisting arrest and a public order offence.
    However, because of the time spent on remand at Lewes Prison, Coombs has already been released.

At just before 11am on November 11, PC Darren Buck, who was taking part in the procession with Hastings Police Cadets, was hit by part of an egg which had landed on a nearby car. ....

PC Buck returned to the street to see Coombs shouting abuse at a police community support officer but his attention soon turned to PC Buck
    With Coombs struggling violently the officer punched him in the face before arresting him

Outside the court, Coombs' mum Bridget Coombs, claimed her son was 'being driven out of town' by the police and had been a victim of police brutality.

Kay Bartlett, spokesman for Hastings Police, said PC Buck had used 'proportionate' force during the arrest, adding: "Being an ex-services the parade meant a lot to PC Buck, as it does to all of us, and we are happy his actions have brought Coombs to justice."

The Gene Hunt award for proper policing goes to...

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

The successful application of minimum force. Good on the man.

RBL, pints at the bar required.....

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

She lucky it was only the police being brutal.

4. Well done Pc Buck for slamming him one he deserved it ,And his mother should be ashamed for sticking up for him

The yob who pelted a remembrance day parade with eggs was given a prison sentence and i hope all the lads in the prison gave him a sorting out also

5. Should have shot him 7 times in the head!

6. Old school :D

7. Jack Straw take note.

8. My dear lady, your son is being driven out of town because he is cnut of the highest order, and not fit to breath the same oxygen as the majority of residents in your town.

You should be thanking the PC for only hitting him once, and perhaps this scene preventing many others smashing several bells out of him.

I would suggest you go home and have strong words with the retarded spawn you call a "son" about what Rememberence Day is, why we march and who marches. I am sure PC Buck or the local RBL would be pleased to be given the chance to debrief your cretinous waste of skin (aka "Son").

9. ANNOUNCEMENT: The missing person alert for Common Sense has been withdrawn after he was spotted in Hastings!

:worship: :judge: :clap:

10. Is it only me who can't get the link to work?

11. Of course it would be quite difficult to do anything other than support the PC in question, he is simply following the political lead or, er precedent...

12. didn't work for me either. Mind you my internet is $hit.

13. Hats off and thrice hurrah for common sense (whole episode could only be better with a longer period of detention methinks)

14. Nope, it wont play for me either... Ill try it on firefox