Policeman injured by handgrenade in West Belfast.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by skid2, Nov 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

There's probably a link on BBC NI News if I knew how to post it I would

A PSNI car turned up to a reported robbery in a bookmakers on Shaws Road in Belfast.
    The next thing is someone throws (reputedly a russian) handgrenade at them which explodes injuring them both.
    Both hospitalised one with serious arm injuries.
    O n H claimed the hit which was delivered by a person on a bicycle................he got away

2. BBC News - Military hand grenade used in dissident attack

The dissident paramilitary group Oglaigh na hEireann (ONH) said it was responsible for the attack.

They'll be more on arrse/life/local/ireland i suspect
  3. Can't be true. Peace reigns in NI, the Government says so. FACT.
  4. Are ONH dissidents? Or dissident dissidents?

Just so we're all sure.
  5. That's like asking are they cnuts or fcuking cnuts ain't it?
  6. No, because we all know they are that and more.

Are they a dissident group of PIRA, (who actually could be a dissident group of the IRA), or are they a dissident group of one of the dissident groups from the dissident group of the IRA?

Just asking.
  7. Not surprised in the slightest although if the dissidents had done their research on the Blacks road they would have got a tangi easy enough, they sit in the same place every night at the same time, no variation at all.
  8. A robbery? Surley there would be more than one cop jeep/car? And he got away on a bike? ONH are drug dealing arrseholes and managed to get away with this? Don't know why the cops have stopped patrolling in pairs? Things are getting worse or maybe they just don't have the resources?
  9. The police is west belfast are too busy chasing the kids from Lennadoon about because they keep setting fire to the Sanger at the rear of the Woodbourne.

They have yet to catch one over the last few years since the army moved out of the station.

10. Splitter................
  11. Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Reg: **** off! We're the People's Front of Judea
  12. You'd thinks so wouldn't you? However, whinging Tims (and Patten, who's another) have denuded us of an effective Police Force, with sufficient numbers and resources.
  13. ONH ? Can one of our N.I/Glasgow brethren inform as to whether these are a long standing group or a recent phenomena chancing their arm ?
  14. They are relatively a new group but with the same faces there's a telegraph interview on here that explains who they are.
  15. I hope you feel like an utter cnut if they take your advice.