Policeman dies in plunge - Condolences

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bad_Crow, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's good of you to post this, Bad_Crow, but I fear it'll just invite speculation on the whys and wherefores. I'm sure the family and friends (some of whom might well read ARRSE) have quite enough on their plates due to this tragedy, without having to put up with irreverent comments from us, since we have no idea of what went before.

Just a thought.

2. RIP, condolenses to his friends and family
  3. RIP Sarge.

M y condolences to his family, friends and mersyside police
  4. Sincere apologies if mine appeared to be an irreverent post, but it was merely a question as the story didn't give any info, but alluded to 'problems'.

I feel for the family's loss. RIP.
  5. My colleague who sits opposite me in my office is ex Merseyside Police and knew the guy well, apparently he only had a year to go untill his retirement and was a decent bloke.
    My condolensces are sent to his family.
  6. R.I.P. condolences to the family and the force.
  7. Sorry, Gibs! I agree it looks like I meant you, but that's not the case. I was a bit clumsy in my post in that I saw the danger of a tragic case being transported into the realms of tragi-comic - which I wanted to avoid.

I also extend my sympathies and condolences to the bereaved.

8. We have a few Policemen and women using this site, some of whom are ex-Forces or serving TA.

I see no reason not to welcome condolences for a public servant killed in the line of duty.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of the officer.
  10. Rest In Peace
  11. Condolences to family and friend. RIP Sarge
  12. I will keep quiet until the police have done their bit and released what they are going to but the truth about this man is a very tragic story.
  13. Sincere condolences to the officers family.