Policeman dies in plunge - Condolences

#2
It's good of you to post this, Bad_Crow, but I fear it'll just invite speculation on the whys and wherefores. I'm sure the family and friends (some of whom might well read ARRSE) have quite enough on their plates due to this tragedy, without having to put up with irreverent comments from us, since we have no idea of what went before.

Just a thought.

MsG
 
#3
RIP, condolenses to his friends and family
 
#4
RIP Sarge.

M y condolences to his family, friends and mersyside police
 
#5
Bugsy said:
It's good of you to post this, Bad_Crow, but I fear it'll just invite speculation on the whys and wherefores. I'm sure the family and friends (some of whom might well read ARRSE) have quite enough on their plates due to this tragedy, without having to put up with irreverent comments from us, since we have no idea of what went before.

Just a thought.

MsG
Sincere apologies if mine appeared to be an irreverent post, but it was merely a question as the story didn't give any info, but alluded to 'problems'.

I feel for the family's loss. RIP.
 
#6
My colleague who sits opposite me in my office is ex Merseyside Police and knew the guy well, apparently he only had a year to go untill his retirement and was a decent bloke.
My condolensces are sent to his family.
 
#8
Giblets said:
Bugsy said:
It's good of you to post this, Bad_Crow, but I fear it'll just invite speculation on the whys and wherefores. I'm sure the family and friends (some of whom might well read ARRSE) have quite enough on their plates due to this tragedy, without having to put up with irreverent comments from us, since we have no idea of what went before.

Just a thought.

MsG
Sincere apologies if mine appeared to be an irreverent post, but it was merely a question as the story didn't give any info, but alluded to 'problems'.

I feel for the family's loss. RIP.
Sorry, Gibs! I agree it looks like I meant you, but that's not the case. I was a bit clumsy in my post in that I saw the danger of a tragic case being transported into the realms of tragi-comic - which I wanted to avoid.

I also extend my sympathies and condolences to the bereaved.

MsG
 
#9
We have a few Policemen and women using this site, some of whom are ex-Forces or serving TA.

I see no reason not to welcome condolences for a public servant killed in the line of duty.

RIP
 
#10
PartTimePongo said:
We have a few Policemen and women using this site, some of whom are ex-Forces or serving TA.

I see no reason not to welcome condolences for a public servant killed in the line of duty.

RIP
RIP,
My sincere condolences to the family and friends of the officer.
 
#14
I will keep quiet until the police have done their bit and released what they are going to but the truth about this man is a very tragic story.
 
#17
RIP, Officer
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads