police walt bra girl nicked

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by brighton hippy, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

does this look like a realistic WPC to you.
    space hijackers drove a saracen around london playing ride of the valkaryries so there nicked as obviously thats what the police do all the time rather than say fill in paperwork.
    Or kill drunks in front of the worlds press.
    So they have been nicked for impersonating police.
    being visable might be a defence :twisted:
  2. What? What was the problem? Was it the markings on the vehicle? It certainly couldn't be the uniforms.

Do you have a link to the story?
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They are plod! I recognise PC herby 'Kiss me sailor' Dropguts from the elite LBGT section at the back, with the red stockings.
    He is well known for being able to infiltrate the Triads and Yardie gangs, and managing to elicit confessions from even the most die-hard thug. Mind you, having seen him in just his undies ( in the rugby club changing room!) I can understand anyone coughing quickly.
  4. The one at the front looks like she's enjoying the MG, however.
  5. What a waste of the tax payers money.
  6. Allegedley they drove an apc (all marked up in police markings) into the crowd of demonstraters and then debussed in public order gear... causing mayhem allround, the photos you see are the after party not the main performance.........
  7. Linky. Police probably had to think of something to stop an armoured car joining in with the protest.
  8. There's a fair few police officers who should be charged for 'impersonating a police officer'.
  9. The law states it is an offence for anyone who is not an officer to wear police uniform "in circumstances where it gives him an appearance so nearly resembling that of a member of a police force as to be calculated to deceive."

So when do we arrest most Chief Constables for impersonating a Police Officer?