Police 'uncover' nonce ring

I've got 3 year old shit on my cock but that's cos I'm a chatty bastard.

It all tastes the same...
Like when you were a kid and got at ya dads scotch. It tastes all the better for knowing you shouldn't.

If god doesn't want us shagging kids why'd he make them so weak?

and no need to shave them either. Thankfully they grow pubes well after their "use by" date.
Also come in handy sizes. You can get one or two kids, a shovel and a bag of quicklime in the boot of an average family saloon.

Steady on you wasteful cunt.
Wasteful? Moi?

Last time I left you with one I popped out to grab a Big Kahuna burger and came back to see you admiring your new lampshade!

Wasteful? Moi?

Last time I left you with one I popped out to grab a Big Kahuna burger and came back to see you admiring your new lampshade!
What can I say? I just liked the spotlight effect through the arsehole.

What can I say? I just liked the spotlight effect through the arsehole.
Kids skin is sooooo pliable. It reminds me of putting one of those rubber gloves on that come in tissue boxes.

Talking of coming in tissues, all this sporting talk has got my appetite up. Think I'll have a tug and set the snare for the paperboy.

Kids skin is sooooo pliable. It reminds me of putting one of those rubber gloves on that come in tissue boxes.

Talking of coming in tissues, all this sporting talk has got my appetite up. Think I'll have a tug and set the snare for the paperboy.
Lucky sod! my paperboy is older than me.. er, hang on though........

your all bastards, not one of you emailled to see if I'd been lifted