Police told to ignore dogging and cottaging

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Command_doh, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

So, how many Arrser's have volunteered to do a bit of 'on the job' research then? :D
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I like this bit...........And he warned police officers to avoid a “knee-jerk reaction” when responding to complaints.

Although I believe he may have meant 'knee trembler'.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That's you safe then OFAH.
  4. Wtf is cottaging? And who names these things!
  5. Perhaps by "ignore" they mean, look chaps, we'd sooner you didn't stand around watching and taking pics on your mobiles.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

Not into public displays, can't stand the looks of pity.
  8. Cottaging? Isn't that's when men dress as small picturesque houses (sometimes with thatch roofs) in order to have other men enter them through the back door?
  9. It's never bothered you before.....

P.S. Fancy meeting in the car park in Milton this afternoon?
  10. Perhaps we should ask that police be given guidelines to ignore speeding unless someone complains, as obviously preventative measures are not working
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

I thought we were banned after that last time? That poor old woman, the ambulance crew said she just kept repeating 'It was horrible, it looked like a monkey with it's throat cut'.
  13. They've been ignoring it in 3 Para Mortars for years!
  14. SkiBum has got it in one. I was not exactly stopped from organising my relief to observe and arrest people in public toilets but the conditions imposed upon be after my first weekend foray made it impossible to catch anyone. On Monday morning the first question the C/Supt asked was "Was anyone important caught?"
    Early in my police career enforcement was stopped in the market town where I was stationed after the Deputy Coroner, a solicitor and a D./Sgt were all caught.

The public will just have to put up with men smiling at them and watching them while they urinate.
  15. ..that's diversity for you. Makes for a much more pleasant world when we respect others perversions.