Police to wear ribbons to show support for Muslims.

armourer said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/nottinghamshire/4144368.stm

Great, the police show favouritism to one section of the community, the section of the community who have committed mass murder.

Did the police have to wear support catholics ribbons when the IRA were bombing, of course not.

I now expect the police to wear a ribbon showing support for white infidels who are feeling threatened by muslim bombers.
er... what? How is it 'favouritism'? It's acknowledging that this section of the community is not going to be unfairly targetted because of the actions of a few. You can't pin the blame for these terrorist acts on the Muslim section of the community. Most of them have already came out and condemned what happened. Try to acknowledge this and show empathy and support for them - the vast majority of law-abiding, tax paying, hard working British Muslims.

frenchperson said:
It's acknowledging that this section of the community is not going to be unfairly targetted because of the actions of a few.
So how's about the OB wearing a Red White and Blue one for the dead sections of the community that were unfairly targetted in London by the actions of a few muslims?

It's positive discrimination and should not be allowed.

And besides that, you are a cnut.

He is also French. Tell me, do the gendarmes where green ribbons supporting their Islamic communities? Like Fcuk they do, they let them get on with their lives and if they screw up they deport the bstards.

Salad_Fingers said:
He is also French. Tell me, do the gendarmes where green ribbons supporting their Islamic communities? Like Fcuk they do, they let them get on with their lives and if they screw up they deport the bstards.
No he's not French. He's a proven troll that uses multiple log-ins to wind people up. Despite this, and I'm sure that it's got absolutely nothing to do with his political views, he's allowed to remain.

ducati916 said:
Next we will have a special ribbon in Remembrance of suicide bombers, this is a sick PC country 8O
I entirely agree Ducati916, this country has gone too far with PC and diversity. The police are the worse for the latter! I lecture to them on a regular basis........you would not believe what comments you get reported for as inappropriate. No matter what the size of the group is, someone will make a report. Words like 'brainwashing' and 'nitty gritty' are deemed to be inappropriate. The green ribbon thing is absolutely out of order...........the backlash will cometh. I would not be surprised if the 21/7 bombers get away with it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Trollperson wrote four times

Most of them have already came out and condemned what happened. Try to acknowledge this and show empathy and support for them - the vast majority of law-abiding, tax paying, hard working British Muslims.
No they have not. Whatever the Muslims may think, no such forum exists, so nobody really knows. Least of all Frenchperson.

Ribbons? Police uphold the law, end of dit. Chief Constable Green should be replaced pronto.

No he's not French. He's a proven troll that uses multiple log-ins to wind people up. Despite this, and I'm sure that it's got absolutely nothing to do with his political views, he's allowed to remain.
No one is binned for their political views, unless they are extreme. Current Affairs has posters from right across the political spectrum , most of them are still here. Or do you think there is another reason why Frenchperson is allowed to continue posting?

frenchperson is the token drug addicted, glue sniffing leftwing snot gobler which is why it's allowed to stay.

Getting back onto topic, I'm afraid that ribbonitis PC-stupiditus appears to be moderately contagious. Taken the the Grauniad Online at http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffairs/story/0,11026,1548462,00.html:

....Nottinghamshire police's Good Faith ribbon campaign is sending the green ribbons to libraries, police stations, council offices and shops across the county. The initiative was launched at an Islamic school yesterday by chief constable Steve Green......
My response is, I must admit, "Fcuk this". If Mr. Green wishes to convince the Muslim community that the police have no bias then probably the best way to do it is to catch the idiots who carried out the "racist incidents" in Nottingham. The police uniform should not show any solidarity with any particular minority group because the police are supposed to treat all law-abiding subjects of HM in exactly the same way. The uniform should not suggest that any particular subjects are getting any form of special treatment.

PartTimePongo said:
No one is binned for their political views, unless they are extreme. Current Affairs has posters from right across the political spectrum , most of them are still here. Or do you think there is another reason why Frenchperson is allowed to continue posting?

I can prove that he/she/it is a troll.

Unless of course you weren't referring to FP when you posted this.

Moved here for two reasons.

One. I need to use the word 'C unt' to describe 2 gutless maggots posters, who haven't got the boll ocks to use their normal logins. You sad pair of pricks.

IrishGuard said:
There's going to be total confusion on St Patrick's Day
I can see it now - muslims in New York and Boston p*ssed on Guinness giving money to NORAID and talking about 'the auld country isn't it'.

Nick78 said:
"COPS were issued with green ribbons yesterday — in a show of support for Muslims."

Errr does anyone else think this seems completely stupid and is just going to open up a complete can of worms based on, if they have a green one for Muslims will they also have a yellow one for soldiers in Iraq, pink for breast cancer, black ones I have seen, white ones, red ones, they will soon run out of room. Postitive discrimination can only ever single out a group for more abuse.
Yes, and WPCs can wear hijabs, to show their support...

Thats funny Awol, someone else brought that to the attention of the CO's , someone who maintains they are a "respected' poster. :D

PartTimePongo said:
Thats funny Awol, someone else brought that to the attention of the CO's , someone who maintains they are a "respected' poster. :D
Well I hope you are going to name names this time, instead of all this teasing.

On the other hand, we could extend it to the army.

Maybe the Guards Regiments could each adopt a religion or popular cause and wear that ribbon when Changing the Guard.

And we could have an annual Trooping the Ribbon so that the soldiers learn what each colour means.

It's a pity that The Gordons have been amalgamated, they would have been a shoo-in.

Awol said:
PartTimePongo said:
Well I hope you are going to name names this time,.
awol, a person would have to have balls to do that.

Armourer lololololololololololol :D

Awol, rather not put her "name in lights" she knows who she is of course , still waiting for her to put a name to the wiki entry , and the other places on the interweb it's been posted into 8O

Ventress

LE
Biscuits_AB said:
What does it prove? I like to wear a nurses uniform every now and then.........and I don't work for the NHS. Come to think of it......I'm not even a nurse.
Doesnt make you bad, BAB, well it does in some Countries.