Police to quiz 'fake' captain

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by sunami, Nov 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Obviously not one for aspiring to much, who'd want to be a navy walt?

Police to quiz 'fake' captain Stuart Elliott | This is Hull and East Riding
  2. What amazes me is that he's the managing director of quite a large firm so he's already successful in his own right. Was reading his case in the HDM last night, bit of a dick head really.
  3. Well his company is based in 'Falklands Way'

The Company | TC Power

Dose that qualify for a South atlantic Medal ?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. He should get a medal for being in Barton amongst the web feet.
  5. He looks familiar, I damn sure I've seen/met him but can't place where. Oh the joys of senescence.
  6. On the Atlantic Conveyor..............
  7. Wasn't it Doctor Johnson who said something along the lines of "every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier or gone to sea"?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Well he certainly wasn't on any of the RFA, Canberra, QEII or Norland in '82.
  9. He's from Hull and a fake Navy walt? High six to him then
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I love this.....Bob Reeves, honorary secretary of the Hull branch of the Royal Naval Association, said " ......“What really sticks in my throat is that he won two of our prizes – including a meal for four in a top restaurant.”

There is a man with a grip on the important things in life. The walting clown bit is very much secondary to being that awful beast - a bean stealer !
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Ask him what colour is the boathouse in Portsmouth.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. He's got a look of Piers Morgan about the eyes and nose.

What Morgan would look like without the facelift and liposuction.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

"From the moment he fought like a tiger for his iPod we knew he was a wrong 'un."

This walt-hunting stuff is getting a bit tedious.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Which one? Most be grey.
  15. You just don't get it do you? This is Yorkshire, people would walk twenty miles for a free meal for four in a top restaurant. There will be people genuinely outraged that he won two prizes in a a raffle in which he bought tickets and that was open to anyone.