Police tazer blind man

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by theylie, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe the just didn't 'see' it stood there with its arm out for it to stop.

Thank fcuk the coppers weren't of the armed variety

2. Still armed with 50000 volts though!

Dont get the confusion between a white blind stick and a samurai sword!

Just think if it was pre tazer days he could've been shot a la Harry Stanley.

3. Wasn't that the fella shot years back because they thought the chair leg he had under his arm was a firearm? or it was something like that.

Perhaps the copper with the taser had watched far too much Zatoichi

4. We should all be grateful they weren't armed. If the unarmed clowns can mistake a white stick for a katana think what a bunch of half-trained and armed ones could do. Maybe even fight their way completely out of a wet paper bag!

5. Thats the fella - shot in London whilst carrying chair leg. Scots accent mistaken as irish, so suspected IRA.

6. I take it you didn't see the thread already running? The bus went past hours ago.

7. Yeah I missed it! Was getting my coat . . . . . . .

Seen it now but this ones better!!

8. Shame for the old man and a shame for the police officer while he gets baited in the media and by the armchair brigade.

9. Do you accept that the copper deserves to be ridiculed?
    According to the press the victim wants him sacked a la Tomlinson case.

10. How could he mistake a white stick for a samurai sword? Plus, no warning before he fired. Should have gone to Specsavers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.