Police sniffer dog dies from cancer after sniffing drugs

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

I would imagine that sitting downwind of Glastonbury may also be partly to blame...

2. I think the many hours spent around the glass table in the Cons Writing Room listening to Lynard Skynard have finally caught up with him.

We warned him to get off that stuff.

Such a shame to see the hunter become the hunted!

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

It's hardly a scientific study, is it? Show me some stats. Is he the 19th sniffer dog to die of the cancer this year? Is there a serious increase amongst sniffer dogs compared to any other dog? If he's the first police dog to die of nose cancer - and I'll bet there are hundreds more who've gone of various diseases and cancers in the past - then he's just following the normal trend.

Christ, if he's the first sniffer dog to die of nose cancer ever, out of hundreds or thousands, they might have inadvertently offered proof that sniffing Charlie reduces the risk.

Uneducated Plod jumping to conclusions.

Still feel sorry for the furry little bugger, though.
  4. Bruno,Plod are now saying the dog did not die from sniffing,see my post above!!
  5. Quote
    Plod are now saying the dog did not die from sniffing

6. It stands to reason...if cocaine caused fatal nose cancer, then most of my ex-bosses would be dead as disco.
  7. If it caused Nose Cancer I'd encourage more Scruffy horrible fcukers to keep shoving it up their nose!
  8. Hmm I might have to get myself down to medical to get checked out :twisted: