Police slot silly sod near Halifax.

Use your imagination, GPMG or a Milan. No chance of return fire that way.
Heavens, not Milan. The thread would have been derailed at the time of the inquest by Arrse's Google Plenipotentiary at Large (Thailand Division ) commenting on how the wire behaves once the missile leaves the launcher, and how the evidence to the coroner was erroneous because the expert witness had got this riveting fact quite wrong.

Much safer to employ GPMG...

ugly

LE
"If you have been affected by any of the issues raised in this article help and support is available."
I have been affected by the utter drivel posing as news in this article, unfortunately the BBC seems to think that I need a network of carers to support me rather than facing the truth that criminals are indeed naughty boys and if the live and die by the gun peddling drugs then the more of them that are killed the better!
Fuck the BBC

The wigan kebab, true northern culinary excellence.
No. That would be the Hawaiian pizza with extra mushrooms and extra everything else from Pizza Figaro just off the main square in Richmond, North Yorkshire. When I frequented the place they also had a buy one get another free offer.

The wigan kebab, true northern culinary excellence.

When I spent a couple of years working in Glasgow, I got a taste for a local delicacy, the "pudding supper", a deep fried black pudding in batter with chips, yummy!

1561038362869.png
1561038362869.png

ugly

LE
No. That would be the Hawaiian pizza with extra mushrooms and extra everything else from Pizza Figaro just off the main square in Richmond, North Yorkshire. When I frequented the place they also had a buy one get another free offer.
You can get pizas anywhere (apart from places in Italy I expect) but the mighty wigan kebab with a side of peas and chips mit gravy is a thing of delight
wigan kebab.jpg

I prefer the option of tray as I'm a messy fecker.

ugly

LE
When I spent a couple of years working in Glasgow, I got a taste for a local delicacy, the "pudding supper", a deep fried black pudding in batter with chips, yummy!

View attachment 399794 View attachment 399794
Ive had that in Corby which is of course Glasgow south. Yes it was magnificent!
Penrith do smokies which are deep fried snorkers, not just any banger but smoked ones, @Ravers knows
ETA Scottish food isn't northern, Northern England ends at Scotland, everything else starts again from scratch.
ETA again as @ex_colonial is originally a valley commando and escaping the life of Saturday night at the CIU and chips with curry sauce has probably confused his diet and palate. I blame the bush tucker

Last edited:

ugly

LE
And you can f@ck right off!!
So you wont want any then? Shame its chicken and ham.
chicken and ham.jpg

Has to be a Hollands meat and tater pie......... anything else is sacrelige.
Oh god their puddings are to die for. I once inspected the signal box by the factory, the smell was distracting to say the least and the local chippy did snake and pigmy pudding and chips with peas and gravy!

So you wont want any then? Shame its chicken and ham.
View attachment 399839

Oh god their puddings are to die for. I once inspected the signal box by the factory, the smell was distracting to say the least and the local chippy did snake and pigmy pudding and chips with peas and gravy!

B@stard fcuking Iceland appear to have binned Hollands for Dreggs pies up here...... many a time I've had the urge for puddin' and peas and grayveh......which a couple of Hollands puddings satisfy...... the stench of Dreggs rancid lard just doesn't hit the button.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Quite.

As I've just commented to a friend, there's the usual saw towards the end about the community being defensive because of 'disproportionate reporting'. Is it disproportionate reporting, or reporting of a disproportionate problem? Discuss. (Actually, we don't need to.)
When it mentions the % of Pakistani people in Yorkshire and Humberside, let’s not forget that Yorkshire is the largest county in the U.K. and they’ve tagged on the Humber. Both areas huge rural areas, so it can be fair to say it’s the towns and cities with large Pakistani communities. Same as Birmingham they’ve the best Heroin in the country and Pakistan has lots of Heroin, work that out...

When it mentions the % of Pakistani people in Yorkshire and Humberside, let’s not forget that Yorkshire is the largest county in the U.K. and they’ve tagged on the Humber. Both areas huge rural areas, so it can be fair to say it’s the towns and cities with large Pakistani communities. Same as Birmingham they’ve the best Heroin in the country and Pakistan has lots of Heroin, work that out...
Nowt to figure, is there?

I have a few friends from various 'lively' estates on Tyneside/Teesside and in South London. Generally, none of them can ring extended family and organise the import of pharmaceuticals. They're nth generation British.

As you say, work that out...