Police slot silly sod near Halifax.

Yes. I'd say cautiously accurate rather than ambiguous, though.

Meanwhile, in other good news, another vibrant yet humble exotic car afficionado, this time a performer (of sorts) has found himself, though still alive, beginning a new solo career thanks to Insp. Knacker.

Shows how far black culture has gone down the shitter since theses scum- bag rappers came on the scene.

You never heard of The Four Tops beatin' up their bitches...........

Tributes are paid to Sheffield gun attack victim

Friends of the man who died, known as Aseel, have described him as a “top lad”.

His family were holding a celebration at a nearby house when he was shot in chest either close to or inside a black Mercedes car which has since been the focus of intense police analysis.

One friend said on social media: “It brings a tear to my eye to know that someone who you’ve know for so many years to get taken from this world in the cruellest way possible.

“I still don’t believe it! Such a funny guy, too many memories! Taken too soon.”

Another said: “Will never forget him. I always use to see him in the area. He was a top lad.”

Family friend Abdul Asker said “He was a decent guy.
He was smiling all the time and was always approachable and ready to listen.
We’re stunned by his sudden death, which is very sad news for the whole community here."

There seems to be a modest turf war going on in Burngreave, Upperthorpe and Shiregreen these last two months and has increased in intensity from firing at each others houses

I still will not get used to hearing dealers being referred to as 'top lad'
I think the Shiregreen stuff is a separate war that has been going on and off for a couple of years. Been a few people sent down for fairly hefty sentences in the last few months.

@DavidBOC
Don't worry we get exactly the same.
Back in years past, the local (Southern endof Africa) newspapers used to print the names of all those who had passed their final year of school. It was a big thing for the kids - hit the newspaper offices at midnight, after a night on the lash, grab a copy, find the list from one's own school, and read your name. (and gloat because some dumb mutts hadn't made the list)
Unfortunately, the PC types decided that printing (or not) of the names led to shame, suicide and general snowflakism among those who hadn't made the grade.
So now they print the results with the candidates' examination number.
Damn.
I used to enjoy grinning at names like Tyrique Alonzo, Zhekira,

Update alert! Turns out he was a baddun’ despite his family saying otherwise.
Good riddance.
Apologies, I can’t post linky from the daily hate due to ineptitude and this fecking iPad POS.

Update alert! Turns out he was a baddun’ despite his family saying otherwise.
Good riddance.
Apologies, I can’t post linky from the daily hate due to ineptitude and this fecking iPad POS.
Colour me shocked.

Here's a linky from Auntie Beeb:

'Feud' gun 'found after M62 shooting'

"During the stop Mr Yaqub was shot and killed and a search of the Audi found a Russian Baikal pistol - fully operational and loaded - under the front passenger seat, together with a silencer and a bag of ammunition in the glove compartment.

Police also found mobile phones, some of which were encrypted, in the cars, the trial heard."

Seems the blokes in the car were very lucky that they all didn't get shot. And one wonders why they had a suppressor - perhaps for a sneaky rival drug dealer murder, eh?

"During the stop Mr Yaqub was shot and killed and a search of the Audi found a Russian Baikal pistol - fully operational and loaded - under the front passenger seat, together with a silencer and a bag of ammunition in the glove compartment.

Police also found mobile phones, some of which were encrypted, in the cars, the trial heard."

Seems the blokes in the car were very lucky that they all didn't get shot. And one wonders why they had a suppressor - perhaps for a sneaky rival drug dealer murder, eh?
It wasn’t a suppressor bruv, it be a silencer, innit.

It wasn’t a suppressor bruv, it be a silencer, innit.
I know, I know. It's what non-gun users call a suppressor, but I can't even bring myself to type that in now. The mere thought gives me hives. :-D

Last edited:
It'

Still the police's fault.

Mark Duggans' mate was convicted of giving his a firearm minutes before he was shot.

Didn't stop the free shopping and "he is wiv da angels now" outrage.

All these idiots need to do is to watch this, and learn from it:

Yeah, I know, it's specifically about the black community and all that, but Asians and whiteys get killed for being stupid too.

Latest Threads