Police slot silly sod near Halifax.

M62 shooting: Man dies in Huddersfield police operation - BBC News

Some silly sod near Halifax was shot by the police last night. The main concern folk have is the state of the traffic on the M62. The person named has a history of being involved in drug crime and has also been on trial for shooting at people who "dissed' him...innit.

Such a crying shame.

Named by the BBC, citing local sources, as Yassar Yaqub.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A line from the Mail - "One friend of the victim, who asked not to be named, said: 'Yasser was a loved man and a loyal friend. He really was a lovely man a family man at that. Nobody's perfect but he didn't deserve this'."

A line from the Mail - "One friend of the victim, who asked not to be named, said: 'Yasser was a loved man and a loyal friend. He really was a lovely man a family man at that. Nobody's perfect but he didn't deserve this'."
Translation:

He was up to his neck in something, but was good at keeping secrets.

Translation:

He was up to his neck in something, but was good at keeping secrets.
A few years back he was allegedly involved in a shooting but was found not guilty. No doubt he had 23 cousins in Pakistan that said he was with them.

It seems he was the one-time director of a company called "Go Claims"

Of course, I'm sure he was never involved in staged accidents or inflated hire car fees. Oh no.

Meanwhile the rest of the community say he was a cunt and hope it was a slow death.

It was on the beeb earlier. It was mentioned that the incident was "not terror related".
Bet the drivers of the other stopped cars were ever so slightly terrified.

Any news yet on why he was slotted?
Investigation taking place so it will be a while but it was a planned stop of the car he was in.

It was Constable Savage who shot him

A line from the Mail - "One friend of the victim, who asked not to be named, said:'Yasser was a loved man and a loyal friend. He really was a lovely man a family man at that. Nobody's perfect but he didn't deserve this'."

My bold ... shades of Mark Duggan, I wonder if some of the younger local residents will decide they need some free designer gear from local businesses now. Time to get the shutters rolled down and let the dobermans out.

Any news yet on why he was slotted?
One of 5 arrested in a pre-planned operation related to possession of firearms.

One of 5 arrested in a pre-planned operation related to possession of firearms.
I think he was one of 5 targetted to be fair - 4 arrests, one not able to hear the arrest

Translation:
If they can shoot him and I done worse dan him i'm in the poo man and better run like to blackpool n hide n do no stuff man apart from the good gear he gave me man, like what happen to his stash man, u know the money, the pure, is bible and yea his butt plug man or did michael george hav it that night der in the house, car man?