Police Shooting in Runcorn (graphic)

They need to stop wafting their bloody phone around and get the subject matter stable in the frame. Most of the vid is "sky, grass, wobble, wobble, sky, car park, grass."

Bloomin' amateur wanna-be journos.
Its almost as if Bigeye had filmed it.

Nothing seen on the BBC Web site.
If he was black ?????
Then the BBC would be covering the "protests" and we'd all be posting about getting a new telly and some trainers

Its almost as if Bigeye had filmed it.
Now that it's turned out to be white-on-white, the Beeb wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot selfie stick.

(Illustration of a 10 foot selfie stick being used by hideously white people)

Last edited:
Nothing on TV last night, or this morning, and nothing in the DM , strange that!.. I suppose its not news worthy as the slotee was white. " White lives do not matter"...or something!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am very sorry but I fail to see what the relevance of being black has to do with this.
If the victim had been black, it would've been all over the news, there'd have been protests and some talking head would've stated that it was institutionally racist!

Nothing seen on the BBC Web site.
If he was black ?????
If you put Runcorn shooting in a search then the first 3 items come up are BBC stories.
OK, it's under England-Merseyside news but they are there.

Chef

LE
Puts me in mind of 'Oliver's Army'

'One more widow, one less white n*g*e*'

And not a foxtrot given by the BBC for some reason.

Nothing on TV last night, or this morning, and nothing in the DM , strange that!.. I suppose its not news worthy as the slotee was white. " White lives do not matter"...or something!

The only thing that is strange is your constant need to tell lies.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

The only thing that is strange is your constant need to tell lies.
Well there's your racism right there. White man only wounded by Police. If he was black they'd have shot him dead.

Well there's your racism right there. White man only wounded by Police. If he was black they'd have shot him dead.
Or if he was one of Bugsy's relatives he'd be shot dead twice to be sure to be sure

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sad bloke but the police gave him every opportunity to surrender without injury and seemed to act very professionally

They need to stop wafting their bloody phone around and get the subject matter stable in the frame. Most of the vid is "sky, grass, wobble, wobble, sky, car park, grass."

Bloomin' amateur wanna-be journos.
Or they could tell the police to run through the whole thing again ?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Has wets been on to say he was only wounded because Borisgrrr wouldn't pay for proper rounds so they had to do with half loads yet?

Why do you do it? Seriously why?

Beacause I can, and I will, if any of my posts upset, annoy, infuriate, or otherwise piss you off, put me on ignore, or is it that you have to have a reason to get up in the morning, one, being able to vent your spleen, and feel a modicum of superiority over your fellow man.... I wish you no ill will...be lucky;)

Latest Threads