Police Shooting in Runcorn (graphic)

Don't often see this; Police in Runcorn shooting a man that appears to be armed. From a few hours ago apparently.

ETA: On the Faceache page they're saying he's an 'ex-soldier''.

Suicide by cop?

Slotting people?

'Armed police in Runcorn just now doing what they do best.'

Slime

LE
In all seriousness, and without being glib, I’m glad this happened in Runcorn rather than in the Met area.

The cops involved will have a lot of questions to answer now, and the last thing they would need would be some ‘Dick’ phoning the shot mans family to say sorry.

Slotting people?

'Armed police in Runcorn just now doing what they do best.'
looking at the profile of the person that wrote that, I'd watch it if I were you.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 19.58.52.png

Runcorn, that's Liverpool for poor people who have to commute to Liverpool

Mick9abf

War Hero
I wish these peasants would clean their windows before bothering to upload videos to the net as that is worse quality than a third generation copy VHS grumble flick..... what happened anyway :-D?!?!

I wonder if there will be a twenty-year inquiry?

2000AD

Old-Salt
I wish these peasants would clean their windows before bothering to upload videos to the net as that is worse quality than a third generation copy VHS grumble flick..... what happened anyway :-D?!?!
They need to stop wafting their bloody phone around and get the subject matter stable in the frame. Most of the vid is "sky, grass, wobble, wobble, sky, car park, grass."

Bloomin' amateur wanna-be journos.

Bloke with gun on grassy knoll? This scenario seems somewhat familiar......

Was BoJo in the area at all?
Like JFK travelling back in time from a parallel universe to shoot himself from a grassy knoll, that kind of familiar?

Bloke with gun on grassy knoll? This scenario seems somewhat familiar......

Was BoJo in the area at all?

Crikey, you Scots can't wait to blame the Tory party for everything. :-D

I wonder if there will be a twenty-year inquiry?
Is it wrong that I was a bit relieved to see the slotee was white?

That detail alone lessens any chance of an enquiry.

Latest Threads