Police shoot a Peruvian terrorist suspect

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Jul 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Bears have rights to. Wait till Yogi and Boo-Boo hear about this, they will never return to this country, not to mention the 3 bears and Whinnie the Poo. Gutted :lol:

3. Do you think this will have a knock effect from then reast of our cartoon friends, hope not , millions of kids will be upset.

4. Classic! :D

5. Havent got a Scooby?

SK

6. Outstanding...!

7. LMAO, nice job... :D

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I take some offence at the wording here. The bear, and let's be frank, his name was Paddington so we should recognise his existence, had a persona (sorry can't work the accents/graves). This was a real bear, not an IT.

Hungry bears do look a bit suspicious but surely the Old Bill could have tried a bit harder to engage in conversation, at the very end of their frustration, surely they could have tried subduing Paddington and asking him to accompany themn to their very nice police canteen for more marmalade sandwiches (if Plod knows what marmalade is).

9. Auld-Yin

Double Duck - I find it so hard to come to terms with that you could put the demise of Paddington bear at the hand of Plod as a 'nice job'. I am gutted.

10. I always thought that bear had a dodgy look about him, it was me who tipped the plod off that he was at Paddington, if he hadn't tried to waddle off they wouldnt have capped him.....

11. Poor bear was only having his marmalade sandwiches, what has he ever done to you???

I hope this gives you sleepless nights.

Thousands of kids are tonight lighting candles and crying thenmselves to sleep

you heartles Bstard

12. You bloody grass. Hope your blood money was worth it.

13. Double Duck the Tout

14. Auld-Yin

Obviously Double Duck will now have to go into hiding - part of the 'Witness protection programme' and re-surface under a new psuedo-name in the near future.