POLICE SEND GIRL TO BED.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Norfolknchance, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading in the Mail this morning, the plods assisted a couple to put their 8 year-old to bed. FFS, 2 constables are now needed by Joe Public to get their kid to bed and sleeping at a total cost, no doubt, of brazilians of quid. :evil:

There's a couple of nice young bints I need a help with in bedding (not 8 year-olds though!) Do you think Plod would come down and help me out? 8)

2. Maybe they're practicing for looking after the latest batch of Community Support Officers.

3. :D :D Crass Bat-Crab..Crass .. :D :D

4. That is a vile accuracy! :twisted:

Good show, old boy.

5. BC

You swine .. now the secret's out! :D :D :D

6. Man and two sons battered, no cops
    kid wont go to bed two cops

And the Police say they need our support...bollox

7. Bet they had to CS spray the kid, beat the living fcuk out of her with extendable batons and slap the cuffs on before they could get her into bed.

8. Oh well, suppose it makes a change from taking them to bed as was last weeks news :lol:

9. The point being no matter what the police do today they will get criticized no matter what they do trying to help Joe public

10. Any chance they could do the same to my ex-frau? I'm quite happy to help. They could even get an armed response unit to take her down too, if they like (PLEASE!!!) :twisted:

11. ahhhhhh

Bat_Crab... Touche to you good sir!!

12. You think the two bobbies wanted to be at that job or do you think 'The Voice of Zero' told them to do it.

Don't give the bobby a hard time for doing as he/she is told. Tonight i saw no less than 15 Police Vehicles in hot pursuit of a Vauxhall Vectra on the East Lancashire Road. Waste of staffing. Too right. However I bet everyone involved were just doing as they were told.