"Police Seize Stash Of Gangs' Guns"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dante242, Sep 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. A flint-lock?

"Yo, sirrah, I charge you to show a greater respect for myself and my fellows, or else I shall place a lead ball in your posterior, you haver of unnatural commerce with his Mater."
    • Like Like x 17
  3. Pirate gangs?
  4. Avast ye scurvy swab and giveth me thy purse!

ETA: Two flare pistols, two flintlocks and a rusted up what looks like old victorian British Bulldog revolver that you can't get ammo for anyway.
  5. FKN Flintlock

At least it wasnt an SLR!!

oops sorry!.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The police must have raided the Pirates of the Caribbean film set for those cutting edge dealers of death, clearly desperate to claw back some credibility.

Last time they got that desperate they raided an actual film in production - Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a few pointy things!
  7. Nice one.......

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Thank god I'm not the only one laughing at the met this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if theres not a catapult made from a stick and an elastic band in the next haul.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Curses! Raffles the Gentleman Thug has been thwarted.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nah

It not for gang related stuff They have decided to sort out their differences like gentlemen.

10 paces turn and fire, much more civilised than those ghastly AK's eh what!!.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. By gosh, those Peelers are on the ball. At least we can be safe in the knowledge that the footpads won't be about tonight Sherlock.
  13. "Guns ultimately have one purpose: to cause death or serious injury." That's two purposes!

"Never expect the Spanish Inquisition! It's main weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear ... it's TWO main weapons are surprise and fear, and ..."
    • Like Like x 3