Police rumour service

If anyone's interested in moving to the police and wants some advice or whatever, or just wants to see what the police chat about, go here:

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/

Its a good site, quite interesting, although you'll notice its alot more, how shall I put it... "professional" and less vulgur than ARRSE, but wheres the fun in that anyway :p

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
If anyone's interested in moving to the police and wants some advice or whatever, or just wants to see what the police chat about, go here:

Its a good site, quite interesting, although you'll notice its alot more, how shall I put it... "professional" and less vulgur than ARRSE, but wheres the fun in that anyway :p
Its good but users can take days to reply to a thread.

mistersoft said:
Are traffic wardens just police Walts?
There is a forum on that site that is for PCSO's. Now they are the plastic Policemen!!.

However UKPOLICEONLINE is very useful if you have a legal question, but like I mentioned, it can take days to get a reply.

mistersoft said:
Aren't you thinking of Community Support Officers?

Apparently the police have an acronym that describes the boss getting involved - it's CHAOS, which means Chief has arrived on scene.

B

Biscuits_AB

I wouldn't know if they were sh*te or not. We haven't seen one round here for as long as I can remember.

Livin_on_a_prayer said:

mmmm I bet they have interesting discussions about "Truncheon size" and "How I gassed my first scrote"

india-juliet said:
mistersoft said:
There is a forum on that site that is for PCSO's. Now they are the plastic Policemen!!.
Saw a copper having to physically subdue and arrest a (very) violent drunk the other day. PCSO with him got stuck in good style - I was quite impressed :D

Jokes aside, I cant knock the Police Forum. I had a question relating to an accident I had in my car. It was answered by a traffic cop who was more informative than the insurance company.

I heard a rumour about the Police......They're shite!!!
Like a fish, rotting from the head down, according to a friend of mine in the police. The same goes for most public services "reformed" by Liabour.

Had a quick look through and kin hell do I not like those type of ppl :?
Suppose it doesn't matter because my application won't be processed because I'm white anyways so probably won't have to mix with those types.

Birdy said:
Had a quick look through and kin hell do I not like those type of ppl :?
Suppose it doesn't matter because my application won't be processed because I'm white anyways so probably won't have to mix with those types.
Hey I am on that site !!! :p

I was at the game y'day,and the number of police present at a military/public event was,i thought,somewhat out of proportion to the potential violence to be caused by fifty thousand service personnel.I am so glad the senior ranks of the police service deemed it such a risk to local property and life.when there must have been nothing else in the london region to concentrate on!
I have no arguements with most individual coppers,as they too try to do a difficult job being led by muppets,and targets set by Blair's puppets.

There you go----Rant over.

smudge5611 said:
I was at the game y'day,and the number of police present at a military/public event was,i thought,somewhat out of proportion to the potential violence to be caused by fifty thousand service personnel.I am so glad the senior ranks of the police service deemed it such a risk to local property and life.when there must have been nothing else in the london region to concentrate on!
I have no arguements with most individual coppers,as they too try to do a difficult job being led by muppets,and targets set by Blair's puppets.

There you go----Rant over.
I was there aswell, and a jolly good time was had by all, and good to drink in the best tent in the Ground!. Glad to see that the MPs and Shore Patrol were out aswell especially the MPs at the Cabbage Patch. MMMmmmmmm. Was that an overkill by the senior ranks of the military, me thinks?????
Also saw Police Search officers at Twickenham ground must have been there since arrse o'clock in the morn. Definite overkill eh Smudge . I mean they could have been employed elsewhere, instead of searching a high profile military event like.................................. :wink:

No rant admire your nice teeth, Regards MTM

Latest Threads