Police rumour service

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Livin_on_a_prayer, May 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone's interested in moving to the police and wants some advice or whatever, or just wants to see what the police chat about, go here:

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/

Its a good site, quite interesting, although you'll notice its alot more, how shall I put it... "professional" and less vulgur than ARRSE, but wheres the fun in that anyway :p

2. They have a traffic warden area! Mwhaaaa.

3. I heard a rumour about the Police......They're shite!!!

4. Its good but users can take days to reply to a thread.

5. Are traffic wardens just police Walts?

6. There is a forum on that site that is for PCSO's. Now they are the plastic Policemen!!.

However UKPOLICEONLINE is very useful if you have a legal question, but like I mentioned, it can take days to get a reply.

7. Aren't you thinking of Community Support Officers?

Apparently the police have an acronym that describes the boss getting involved - it's CHAOS, which means Chief has arrived on scene.

8. It's not just a rumour :wink:

9. I wouldn't know if they were sh*te or not. We haven't seen one round here for as long as I can remember.

10. mmmm I bet they have interesting discussions about "Truncheon size" and "How I gassed my first scrote"

11. I would advise any Brazilian visitors to install a good firewall before logging on !

12. Saw a copper having to physically subdue and arrest a (very) violent drunk the other day. PCSO with him got stuck in good style - I was quite impressed :D

13. Jokes aside, I cant knock the Police Forum. I had a question relating to an accident I had in my car. It was answered by a traffic cop who was more informative than the insurance company.

14. Like a fish, rotting from the head down, according to a friend of mine in the police. The same goes for most public services "reformed" by Liabour.

15. Had a quick look through and kin hell do I not like those type of ppl :?
    Suppose it doesn't matter because my application won't be processed because I'm white anyways so probably won't have to mix with those types.