Police refer a job well done to the complaints department

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by filthboy1979, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whoopdeedoo.

2. Yeah i thought you
    Might not be pleased that plod got one over on the crims.

3. Nice of the senior desk monkeys to refer it to complaints.

4. Rightly or wrongly the bobby will probably lose his job for this. At the least I reckon he's up for a dangerous driving charge. He will have known this so I imagine/hope he had a good excuse for doing what he did.

5. I'm hoping he can swing it as a proportionate use of force. A mini risk assessment done and a broken leg is not too bad. If the guys had baseball bats to smash the windows then ramming them off is IMHO totally fair game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tit for tat.Yesterday we saw a flying policeman after his car was hit by some crim.
    15 all,crims to serve.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The guy was a thief...

Job jobbed, it's only a shame the copper didn't do a rally start on the guys head.

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Didn't have a choice, the crim suffered an injury.

With a bit of luck the case will be batted back. But I'm not holding my breath.

9. Criminal will pick up 1mill in damages and a furter 30k to take in to account he can no longer 'work'. His human rights will be taken in to account.

Copper will be banned from driving and given a 6 month suspended sentance.

10. Another copper bites the dust! When will plod realise that ALL the law is weighed in favour of the criminal. Limp/Dims would disband the police entirely if they got their way.

11. The Police get the service they deserve.

Now, if the bloke on the bike had made some homophobic remark to the jewellery store staff, this would have been touted in every Police journal as an example of right on, equality and diversity Policing at it's finest, and he'd have been in line for a commendation and promotion.

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They should be commended instead of being investigated. Encapsulates whats wrong with this country. In the former Soviet Bloc (and most of those countries today pno doubt) they would have probably gotten a slap on the back and a bottle of vodka from the chief.

13. If it was serious the IPCC would have got hold of it. This is just an internal job, and it's unlikely police are going to put other police in the shit.

14. You sure about that?