Police protest march to Westminster

There's no doubt going to be various anti police groups descend on the area to try and cause aggro and attempt to steal the limelight.

LINK

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
They will by driving down there with their NPR cameras switched on to nick as many drivers as they can, before arresting loads of ordinary people for the most minor infringements, whilst in the towns they've left behind, organised crime goes on just as before, untouched and unmonitored.

I hope they've got permission from their own force for this protest (after all, I'd hate to see them all arrested under the Anti-Terrorism Act for an unauthorised demonstration).

Maybe the general public should head down there on horses, channel them into back streets and then kick the living fcuk out of them.

Im guessing that they got permission to congregate in a crowd and to demonstrate outside parliment easy then!

One rule for them another for the rest!

BeerFun! said:
Im guessing that they got permission to congregate in a crowd and to demonstrate outside parliment easy then!

One rule for them another for the rest!
Not easy at all. The Government tried to get the whole thing scrapped and even considered kicking them off the train at Milton Keynes.

ugly

LE
I wonder if any will be filled in by riot plods with no numbers up?
I hope their bus home gets nicked!
How can they hope to do feck all when 400 000 country supporters were told to feck off by the Govt?
Good luck fellas, perhaps a work to rule would be more effective, time for a crime spree outside of London today.
If I claim they are causing a disturbance under public order legislation can we nick the lot?
Surely turning up is enough to warrant hate crime charges?

Thousands of coppers all in one place is a prime terrorist target if there ever was one. I just hope the men at the top don't use this occasion to time another July bombing type incident.

Apart from that I didn't even realise we had that many police officers any more- it will be good to see coppers on the streets for a change.

I think The Countryside Alliance missed a trick here - they could have offered to 'police' the march and return the favours handed out during their demonstration.

Bonzo_Dog said:
I think The Countryside Alliance missed a trick here - they could have offered to 'police' the march and return the favours handed out during their demonstration.
Errr... They acted like cnuts.

If the coppers do then the gloves will be off and they'll get much of the same off those in their number to avoid risk of anything getting out of hand.

I believe they are not 'protesting' but 'forming a queue to petition thier MP's'...it's just a very big Q.

S_R

To be honest I don't know why they have bothered. Best of luck to them but I think we all know Broon couldn't give a fcuk whether 150,000 marched.

Oh aye, no sympathy for them whatsoever.
I see their principals held up well when the Countryside Alliance wanted to voice a protest, or when people protested about the Poll Tax or even when they charged miners with horses.

We have a navy with hardly any ships, a history of not supplying the army with bullets and now 20,000 (BBC est) Police Officers are marching through London to protest over a few quid....

Its a ntaional fecking embarrasment and leaves Britain a laughing stock. Again.

Now would be an oppurtune time to Nuke Westminster

Bonzo_Dog said:
I've been told there are thousands of ex coal miners heading down there to wave wage slips at them... left the building with coat...

Aren't the Coal Miners there to stop the police getting too near to Parliament square. I mean no-one can protest near Parliament it might wake the MPs up!!

ugly said:
I wonder if any will be filled in by riot plods with no numbers up?
I hope their bus home gets nicked!
How can they hope to do feck all when 400 000 country supporters were told to feck off by the Govt?
Good luck fellas, perhaps a work to rule would be more effective, time for a crime spree outside of London today.
If I claim they are causing a disturbance under public order legislation can we nick the lot?
Surely turning up is enough to warrant hate crime charges?
Exactly. How many STW protestors marched? About half a million, IIRC. And the result, of course, was the square root of fcuk all.

Message to Plod: the Gub'mint does'nt give a fcuk about you, boys. You can scream all you like, the politicians will just stick their fingers in their ears and shout "LA-LA-LA WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

The only thing that works is direct action; Work To Rule, leave the ministers etc to fend for themselves.

The Police Federation called on its members to march in support of their pay claim.

They received a recorded message telling them that the Police were only available to march between 9am and 5pm, except at weekends. A week later, a civilian Support Officer called them back with a March Report Number and invited them to complete a survey on how well their request for marchers had been handled.

No Policeman were able to attend the actual march, owing to the prioritising of limited resources to checking the road fund licence of a burger van outside Crewe. A single PCSO was sent to attend, but as they did not have the legal power to march, they could only bimble instead.

Latest Threads