Police, patrolling with HUMVEEs, shooting paintballs if you don't stay in your house.

They're very obviously a bit crap at this looting, raping, burning down cities, and targeting police lark.

Cities burnt down? 0
Police deaths? 0

People murdered by police? 1 (I don't think I'm going to prejudge the case by suggesting that clear video evidence of someone kneeling on an unresisting prisoner's neck for five minutes in the absence of any threat counts as recklessly endangering their life)
Journalists shot, arrested, pepper-sprayed when the video evidence shows that they were uninvolved in any rioting, not close to any high-pressure situation, and clearly identifying themselves as press? Enough to make a banana republic proud.

Sorry, looks like an utterly incompetent overreaction from several Police Departments who need to be stripped down and rebuilt (and who need to jail or sack a lot of ignorant thugs from within their ranks).
Trump obviously read this and yelled "hold my Beer!". I mean its almost like he's trying to make matters worse, which really can't be true.

The response:

Eyewitness account, the bloody peasants had to be cleared away from the church so that trump could use it for the photo opportunity above.

Is this a recent case of a woman losing her eye, or the eariler case where she died due to her injuries?

Police paintball guns are not the same as recreational ones, they are unrestricted and fire at a higher velocity. The majority of designs have come from paintball and have parts removed from the air chamber, others begin as police guns and limited versions then released for paintball.
Players use face protection.
When in crowd control there is added risk, for which some disregard training or are not trained properly. The main projectile for cold control is pepper ball, which is either CS, Pava or a mix, so does not necessarily need to be shot at individuals.
If you freeze the paintballs they sting a bit more .

Black citizens and business owners protect their property from looters. Call and shout to police patrol to come and help them.

Police arrive.

And naturally arrest the law-abiding citizens.

(Officer Krupky tells journalists to "stand down" as they they try to point out the cops' fundamental error)

Black citizens and business owners protect their property from looters. Call and shout to police patrol to come and help them.

Police arrive.

(Officer Krupky tells journalists to "stand down" as they they try to point out the cops' fundamental error)

Well, how are they going to run a decent riot if they arrest all the looters?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The opening sequence looks a bit like fishing.

First some bait is thrown out in the form of an armoured vehicle driving down a leafy suburb

Then when folk come to look what it is you splat them

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer

Police arrive.

Ye could'ne make it up.

Ye could'ne make it up.
You missed the bit where they dragged some random woman from her car and arrested her as well. On the plus side they didn't shoot anyone and failed to kneel on anyone's neck.

To be fair to the cops they arrived on scene and promptly arrested everyone, in a "sort it out later approach", only the looters had buggered off sharpish. There was no way of telling what was going on, apart from the White reporter lady yelling inaccurate comments. And one of the cops did take the reporter to one side to try and work out what was going on. So it's a bit hard to be too judgemental on this one.

Part 1:

Part 2:

The opening sequence looks a bit like fishing.

First some bait is thrown out in the form of an armoured vehicle driving down a leafy suburb

Then when folk come to look what it is you splat them

can I book them for Townhill Park. Thursdays at 8pm would be good, at least the noise from that area won't be ******* fireworks

It's like walking through Kabul wearing a "Mohammed was a paedophile" tshirt on and wondering why people keep getting upset and threatening to behead you.

Any other thicko's here need it to be spelled out? If you don't wish to be mistaken for those looting and burning the city then don't dress up like them.

People don't wear all that clothing in June, it's the black block / Antifa outfit.
John McClane got away with it in Harlem, thanks to Zeus of course

1591091939464.png

'safe' image uploaded

Suddenly everyone with a smartphone and a live Facebook feed and an online blog that nobody reads decides they're genuine photojournalists and that gives them the right to be anywhere, do anything, stir the pot and aggitate the crowd a bit to make for better photos and blame everyone else when they get arrested or hurt. Gonna be a long June in the States.....

Last edited:

Seadog

ADC
I guess that's him out of a job, but probably one of the most sensible things said on the whole fiasco so far. He nailed it with hearts and minds, that's what will do it, not being billy big bollocks from the safety of behind the lines.
There’s film of a Sheriff getting his Deputies on the side of the protestors ( but against the looters and rioters ) changing the ‘them and us’ dynamic to them; Derek Chauvin, Us; every one else.

A lot of whoopin and a hollerin, high fiving and hugging but a peaceful step in the direction of de-escalation. Save the big sticks for the full time, distance no object, season ticket holding looters and rioters.

Last edited:
The most disturbing bit for me is when at 19s one of the cops shouts 'light 'em up' referring to his own fellow citizens, as if he was in a fire-fight. Says a lot about the attitude of the people the employ. A deputy with little/no experience I would guess.

Seadog

ADC
I guess that's him out of a job, but probably one of the most sensible things said on the whole fiasco so far. He nailed it with hearts and minds, that's what will do it, not being billy big bollocks from the safety of behind the lines.
Looking at his bio: Cuban immigrant, small R Republican, 20 years CHP from Patrol to Chief, Chief of Austin Police, Chief of Houston Police.

Were he born in the US, he might be a presidential candidate.

Last edited:

Latest Threads