Police, patrolling with HUMVEEs, shooting paintballs if you don't stay in your house.

It's not often that you are privleged enough to witness the exact time and date that a virture signalling, SJW, snowflake grows the **** up.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Police in Minneapolis patrolling suburban street and repeatedly telling residents to stay in their house, and the residents not taking the hint

Go inside
*stands there filming
Get inside now
*stands there filming
get in the house now
*stands there filming
Go inside - alright light em up
*goes inside, starts crying

Mental, on your own doorstep, on your property.
Unless we’ve missed something and there’s nothing remarkable about the military tooling around suburban American streets.

What next, the kevlar white picket fence?

Dr Death

War Hero
Hatton Rounds are the way forward to quell rioters, maximum damage & pain.
And the yank police/national guard love a decent pain hurting round to ping of someones groin!

What possible relevance does that have to what I posted? I was pointing out his bigotry and you jumped straight in with yours.

1591191898859.png

1591191965974.png

1591191933461.png

And just for a bit of balnace

You utter dullard.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
What possible relevance does that have to what I posted? I was pointing out his bigotry and you jumped straight in with yours.

View attachment 479047

And just for a bit of balnace

You utter dullard.
It's okay to condemn all the looters, but this one is thinking of the children.

I would tend to think we have the same situation in several French banlieues were the sight of a uniform, fire brigade included, is enough to warrant agression. Luckily, it's not (yet) the case everywhere, even though the trust in the police force has hit rock bottom in France. The Gendarmerie is much better considered.
Have an informative for the use of the word "banlieues".

Lip service. Not seeing a lot of cities burning down when whites are killed by cops.
Well, the rate of killing white bystanders is far lower. Possibly because when white people get killed, US cops actually get prosecuted and sacked, so they're a bit more careful.

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding recent videos of a US police officer taking five minutes to kill a white bloke in public while other police officers do nothing to stop him; and then for no charges to be brought until days afterwards. Or for a white bloke to be shot for jogging down the road, and for the police to bring no charges. Oh, and remember Rodney King? How dare he assault the fists of those officers with his face.

Fortunately, we don't have a recent tradition of lynching in most of the UK, so perhaps we don't understand how bigoted things can get. I suppose you could always try wearing a Celtic strip into a Rangers pub (or vice versa), or waving a tricolour at an Orange Parade, and see what happens...

...maybe you should watch "In the Heat of the Night"; always good to see Rod Steiger in a film.

Last edited: