Police, patrolling with HUMVEEs, shooting paintballs if you don't stay in your house.

Police in Minneapolis patrolling suburban street and repeatedly telling residents to stay in their house, and the residents not taking the hint

Go inside
*stands there filming
Get inside now
*stands there filming
get in the house now
*stands there filming
Go inside - alright light em up
*goes inside, starts crying

Multi_Agency_Command_Center_Frequently_Asked_Questions_about_the_Curfew_ ORIGINAL.png

They were well within their rights and a suitable distance from the road.

And just to prove the point, the rather embarrassed authorities then tried to cover themselves, but the internet, "it no forget hombre"
Multi_Agency_Command_Center_Frequently_Asked_Questions_about_the_Curfew-1 _UPDATE!.png

That aside, I'm fairly sure that the Police didn't really exercise minimum or reasonable force.

The very twatish shout of "light them up" rather proves that.
Police, trying to behave like the Army but without the training, discipline or leadership.

ETA: excellent fodder for foreign regimes who get accused of abusing their population. The US, which only had a shaky footing on the moral high ground, now looks like an episode of Ski Sunday as it slides down it.

Right, so no notification or instruction was issued prior to the incident?...... the Cops just mobbed up and went for it?

Okay, you must be correct then .... or not aware of all the facts which may have stated about keeping your front door closed and staying off your porch?

Who knows? ..but it's good to see that you have an opinion - just like me.
It would appear the ‘fact’ about keeping your front door closed and staying off your porch was one of those alternative facts

View attachment 478822

They were well within their rights and a suitable distance from the road.

And just to prove the point, the rather embarrassed authorities then tried to cover themselves, but the internet, "it no forget hombre"
View attachment 478823

That aside, I'm fairly sure that the Police didn't really exercise minimum or reasonable force.

The very twatish shout of "light them up" rather proves that.
Police, trying to behave like the Army but without the training, discipline or leadership.

ETA: excellent fodder for foreign regimes who get accused of abusing their population. The US, which only had a shaky footing on the moral high ground, now looks like an episode of Ski Sunday as it slides down it.

I'm just saying what I saw - the blacks were causing the trouble and the whites were cleaning up.

Watch any news footage - then use your own mind to figure out who's doing all the looting. This has got nothing to do with some black dude being killed - it's mostly about looting and trying to get free stuff.

Personally I hope the national guard/police shoot any looter they see, and they face the full force of the justice system and get put in prison, fined or whatever else the justice systems deems as an appropriate punishment.
Now thats what I call law enforcement!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I guess Rodney King has dropped off the syllabus at the Police Academy

It works in China and North Korea dude - once you put the fear into people - it's amazing how compliant they become ....if you can't obey the rules - you deserve everything you get.
Are you seriously suggesting that you'd prefer living in a tyranny? Or are you just doing the macho posture thing?

Are you seriously suggesting that you'd prefer living in a tyranny? Or are you just doing the macho posture thing?
I think Mr Gravelbelly that the obvious troll, is obvious.
Or mentally ill.

I think Mr Gravelbelly that the obvious troll, is obvious.
Or mentally ill.
Nah, I think he gets secretly all excited at the thought that other people can get shot for not doing what they're told. Gives him chills, and he really likes the thought of black uniforms and imagining himself doing the shooting... and he's there. Phew.

Or, as you say, trolling is the only way people will answer his posts.

The video with the woman being beaten outside her shop invokes feelings of anger in me. I imagine the scenes of George Floyd’s death does much the same in that community.

The difference is that that community has responded with scenes like her beating and the looting of the shop in the top video.
Wasting your time Roadster.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
It works in China and North Korea dude - once you put the fear into people - it's amazing how compliant they become.
You are @gluesniffer and I claim my 12 pack of Bostick.

You also need to use talcum powder to stop from sliding off their sweaty oily skin....

I've found the best way to deal with the fatties is a swift kick the side of the knee - that way they topple over on to one side, and lose their balance quite easily. As it takes them longer to get up than a normal person, you have a bit of time to get a good strangle hold on them.

If they are very fat - hold a bag of crisps about 5 meters away from them, and as they waddle forward keep backing away, do this for about 50-100 meters until they are knackered and breathing out of their hoop - then throw the crisps on to the ground - as they go to pick them up, a swift knee to the chops followed up by a bit of tormenting them, works wonders. They'll thank you in the end once they come to the conclusion they need to lose some weight (either that or they will just eat even more and become fatter because they are depressed).
That just depends on what flavour crisps they are.

Asking for a friend, natch.

You won't see outrage from the left for killing whites - lefties are bigots/biased/closet racists and stupid. Most normal, rational people are sick of them now.

Also these lefty w*nkers are most likely to be remoaner mongs - I love the salt they ooze - roll on Dec 31st so I can see them crying (again).

EU have just been told by BJ we are now ready & most likely going to leave on WTO terms - hahahahahahahah, feel the salt brexiteers, feel the salt!!!

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
It would appear the ‘fact’ about keeping your front door closed and staying off your porch was one of those alternative facts

There's a lot of it about , you should know that...and if only you had read my post fully, where I said it 'may' have included staying off the porch .... Guess in your rush to be all clever and smug you missed that?

meh

Last edited:

Latest Threads