Police, patrolling with HUMVEEs, shooting paintballs if you don't stay in your house.

Actually they don’t ..... since they went from paint to food colouring, freezing them makes them more fragile and they break in the barrel

What hurts more are ‘low’ quality and old paintballs
Yep the 20 years ago I played ; January February you kept yer head down alright ;)

Yep the 20 years ago I played ; January February you kept yer head down alright ;)
Whereas I’m stupid enough to use the ‘cover’ of darkness in an underground game to walk into enemy HQ
No sense no feeling, and a little concussion between friends is fine

Actually they don’t ..... since they went from paint to food colouring, freezing them makes them more fragile and they break in the barrel

What hurts more are ‘low’ quality and old paintballs
I`ve just outed you as a paint baller , you should be ashamed of yourself.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
received_261899345152617.jpeg

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
The one who was shot has a patterned mask - just like many that are being sold as Corona PPE
The woman next to her near the end has a white PPE paper mask
The guy by the door as the video cuts out has a black PPE mask and you can see the elastic around his ears

There is no violent protest going on and they are not stood on the street.
They are in a residential street on their doorstep.
The violence is coming from the police.

Right, so no notification or instruction was issued prior to the incident?...... the Cops just mobbed up and went for it?

Okay, you must be correct then .... or not aware of all the facts which may have stated about keeping your front door closed and staying off your porch?

Who knows? ..but it's good to see that you have an opinion - just like me.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
In the street? With eyesight that bad, I hope you don't drive.
Not everyone in a hoody is antifa.
Hoodies are worn by pretty much most teens, ffs I am 48 and often wear them.
Fact is they could be stood on their porch wearing fück the pigs tshirts and it's not a crime.
Those cops are supposed to uphold the law not break it.
Refer to post 211 re the instruction given by the cops or continue to Assume you know the full facts. .your choice

I'm just saying what I saw - the blacks were causing the trouble and the whites were cleaning up.

Watch any news footage - then use your own mind to figure out who's doing all the looting. This has got nothing to do with some black dude being killed - it's mostly about looting and trying to get free stuff.

Personally I hope the national guard/police shoot any looter they see, and they face the full force of the justice system and get put in prison, fined or whatever else the justice systems deems as an appropriate punishment.
You must have been watching different sources from me, I have seen several videos of all white groups of men targeting high end stores during this. Or you're just a liar.

You must have been watching different sources from me, I have seen several videos of all white groups of men targeting high end stores during this. Or you're just a liar.
That's what happens when you watch far left, left wing brainwashing crap. Probably try watching some other channels - if you can manage to get past your bias.

Oops

War Hero
This one is doing the rounds on Facebuk
View attachment 478693
Dunno what's allowed, subjudice an all that, but this is the local BBC report, so it must be ok...
Horrific details of the incident reported at the time, locally. My Missus took all the girls there with her Mum when they were toddlers just fvking evil.
It was reported for two days then radio silence.........
Hmm.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-52040433

Last edited:
That's what happens when you watch far left, left wing brainwashing crap. Probably try watching some other channels - if you can manage to get past your bias.
So I'll take it you were lying, I didn't say I hadn't seen others because I don't have a bias, but you obviously frequent right wing opinion sites to get your jollies. What happened did your wife run of with Mandingo or something?

BTW far left is left wing, you didn't have to say it twice.

Dunno what's allowed, subjudice an all that, but this is the local BBC report, so it must be ok...
Horrific details of the incident reported at the time, locally. My Missus took all the girls there with her Mum, just fvking evil.
It was reported for two days then radio silence.........
Hmm.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-52040433
The alleged perpetrator has been detained on a forensic assessment section of the Mental Health Act, can't remember the actual section but it is similar to a Section 2.
She has been detained in a secure unit and this screams 'Care in the Community' at me.
See my posts passim for my opinion on 'Care in the Community' the crock of shit that it is.

I reckon someone's been reading Sharpe's Sunday and thought it was a training manual.

Latest Threads