Police, patrolling with HUMVEEs, shooting paintballs if you don't stay in your house.

Police in Minneapolis patrolling suburban street and repeatedly telling residents to stay in their house, and the residents not taking the hint

Go inside
*stands there filming
Get inside now
*stands there filming
get in the house now
*stands there filming
Go inside - alright light em up
*goes inside, starts crying

Anyone who gets hit immediately becomes a Person of Colour(s).

Ye Gods!! What a bunch of clowns! I didn't see any burning cars or shops ablaze. Looked like the kind of neighbourhood that would have been naturally be supportive of cops and NG.

What a bunch of retards, creating more opposition by the day.

That's when you see professional crowd control units a la RUC DMSU/Gendarmerie Mobile/Carabinieri make a world of difference.

sand_rat

Old-Salt
Anyone who gets hit immediately becomes a Person of Colour(s).
Sorry all wrong you used the letter U in colour (yes I know I did but the doesnt count . . . ).

Ye Gods!! What a bunch of clowns! I didn't see any burning cars or shops ablaze. Looked like the kind of neighbourhood that would have been naturally be supportive of cops and NG.
Practice run. "Anyone who runs is ANTIFA. Anyone who stands still is well-disciplined ANTIFA"

Police in Minneapolis patrolling suburban street and repeatedly telling residents to stay in their house, and the residents not taking the hint

Go inside
*stands there filming
Get inside now
*stands there filming
get in the house now
*stands there filming

I understand how the curfew works and it only applies on public streets , these people appear to be on their own property.
So standing in your own front yard at the front door and the authorities think this is acceptable behaviour ??
Why couldnt one of them casually stroll over and SPEAK like a public servant ( which they are) and explain why they should go inside?? If they want to lose the PR battle this is how ....

Go inside
*stands there filming
Get inside now
*stands there filming
get in the house now
*stands there filming

Ye gods, you sound like you come from Queensland. I'd jail the Police Sergeant leading that lot for assault, then sack the person who briefed them. This isn't "owning the libs", this is utter f*ckwit levels of bigotry and incompetent policing. They make the B Specials look downright responsible, and might achieve much the same effect.

Count it: first audible shouts of "get inside" at 0:10 (not "everyone get inside", just an ambiguous "get inside"); first policeman to point at the group and unambiguously order them (rather than anyone else) to get inside at 0:17; order to fire "light'em up" given at 0:19; volley of shots fired at 0:24. Two seconds to puzzle over whether that nice policeman actually means it, has the right to order you around at your own front door when you're doing nothing wrong, or he shoots at you and your friends.

What was the level of disturbance? Zero. What was the level of threat? Pretty much zero. Peaceful street, no rioters, people standing on balconies and porches watching as someone drives an uparmoured wagon down the road (what a surprise, people curious as to what's going on). There are no shouts, no abuse, no bricks, no bottles. No bin lids being clattered. Just watching.

Cops (dressed to assault an embassy) jog past in platoon strength, shouting at everyone. They give it three or four shouts, and then their boss shouts "light them up" - and a group who are standing on their porch get hit with paintballs. That doesn't sound too bad, until you hear that one protestor has already lost an eye because the cop shot her in the face.

Go on, do tell us why it's alright for a fuckwit in a police uniform to commit an assault upon a bystander, in the complete absence of either threat or crime? Oh, I forgot. The people on the street getting shot at by policemen are... black. My, what a surprise.

I'm waiting for the first cop to refuse to carry out an illegal order; because I suspect there's going to be a lot of "Nuremberg Defence" going around after this. For the same f***ing reason.

If I was a real cynic, I'd be wondering when the Reichstag was scheduled to be burned down.

Last edited:
I understand how the curfew works and it only applies on public streets , these people appear to be on their own property.
So standing in your own front yard at the front door and the authorities think this is acceptable behaviour ??
Why couldnt one of them casually stroll over and SPEAK like a public servant ( which they are) and explain why they should go inside?? If they want to lose the PR battle this is how ....
The area has a Democrat controlled government, and a Democrat rich environment.

Go on, do tell us why it's alright for a fuckwit in a police uniform to commit an assault upon a bystander, in the complete absence of either threat or crime? Oh, I forgot. The people on the street getting shot at by policemen are... black. My, what a surprise.
The people on their porch, getting shot with paintballs were apparently fat white chicks...

As far as the people in the street getting killed, in many numerous ways, by cops are of every color of the rainbow, but mostly white.

casually stroll over and SPEAK

Casually and speak are two very foriegn concepts to the average American plod, especially when they are tooled up, and loaded for bear. Shooting and screaming, they think has the desired effect, all does is raise the hate quotient a few notches. America has law enforcement, The UK has a police force, universally known to be the best in the world, in all respects, and usually unarmed, a bit like 99.9999% of the population.

Last edited:

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
You saw how the 'victims' were dressed ...not exactly giving out a peaceful 'we don't want no trouble' image were they?

....That doesn't sound too bad, until you hear that one protestor has already lost an eye because the cop shot her in the face.
Is this a recent case of a woman losing her eye, or the eariler case where she died due to her injuries?

Police paintball guns are not the same as recreational ones, they are unrestricted and fire at a higher velocity. The majority of designs have come from paintball and have parts removed from the air chamber, others begin as police guns and limited versions then released for paintball.
Players use face protection.
When in crowd control there is added risk, for which some disregard training or are not trained properly. The main projectile for cold control is pepper ball, which is either CS, Pava or a mix, so does not necessarily need to be shot at individuals.

I watched a lot of stuff about this yesterday - most of the people were filmed looting were black, most of the people filmed cleaning up were white.

Seems the blacks are using this as an excuse to loot & burn. The policeman has been arrested and charged - so what's the point of protesting when the law will do what's needed? seems like an excuse to just steal stuff if you ask me,

Latest Threads