Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police Officer with a Pace stick?

Have never seen this before, he looks like an Inspector, is there a Police rank where Pace sticks are issued/bought?

1614079384445.png

Stibbon

Clanker
Hasn't this one already been covered in a different thread? :-?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's not a pace stick. It's a Silver Commander's poking stick.

Last edited:

WALT

LE
I just saw that phrase and thought "WTF?"
So I just googled it and find that I am far from alone.
I saw through the bullshit in approx 5 seconds. Why didn't one copper ask "Um, hang on a moment."
This is one of the many reasons why people are rapidly losing confidence in the Police.

Dwarf

LE

I just saw that phrase and thought "WTF?"
So I just googled it and find that I am far from alone.
I saw through the bullshit in approx 5 seconds. Why didn't one copper ask "Um, hang on a moment."
This is one of the many reasons why people are rapidly losing confidence in the Police.
Because of an old tradition in giving people a stick? I doubt many people have ever seen / heard of one.

Good job no other organisations are heavily infested with symbols, sticks, badges, and/or funny walking.

WALT

LE
Because of an old tradition in giving people a stick? I doubt many people have ever seen / heard of one.

Good job no other organisations are heavily infested with symbols, sticks, badges, and/or funny walking.

No. "That phrase."

"Being offensive is an offence." I saw that it was blatantly untrue immediately. How come no copper did?

I thought it was a walking stick so the lame duck could tick the spacker box.

Latest Threads