Police Officer punches "criminal"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Wija, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From BBC

OK its a woman, but she is criminal. And the best bit is that she is black, so it must have been racial.. FFS We want a safer society to live in and yet when the criminals are dealt with in the correct manner, the Police get the sh1tty end of the stick.

Now I am no fan of the Police, but you either have a force who are allowed to do there job or you criminalise them for being a little heavy handed..
  2. At this point, I struck her as hard as I was physically able with my right fist in an attempt to subdue her. There was no apparent effect so I did this twice more."

Good drills that copper!!
  3. "Wjy did you hit the suspect three times, constable?"

"Because my arms got tired, your honour."

"Well, we'll have to do something about this shameful display... have a 3 month pass to the gym."
  4. It's shocking that the so-called anti-racists are jumping on this and showing their own built-in racist attitudes. Next we will have the Vatican deploring the arrest of some Catholic or other and ignoring the original crime. (I'm Catholic btw). Oh Gawd it's just come on GMTV; "Excessive Police Brutality"-as opposed to "reasonable brutality" I suppose. Idiot journalists.
  5. Another non-story. A criminal who has admitted an offense is being guided by a money grabbing lawyer in pursuit of compensation.

She had been drinking, she did wrong, she violently resisted arrest, end of story. The policeman has no case to answer.

More to the point, why wasn't her violence taken into account in her sentencing? If anything she should be paying him compensation.
  6. Hurray! Former Scotland Yard commander puts the whole incident in perspective. Also, when asked if it was racist replies; "Well that tells me a lot about the whole Race Relations industry". (Paraphrased obviously). Even her dad doesn't want to go down the racist route btw.
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Might have known these two clowns would have jumped on board

Chief Superintendent Ali Dizaei, of the National Black Police Association, also called for an investigation by the IPCC, saying it was a concern that race may have been an issue.

Shami Chakrabarti, director of human rights group Liberty, also demanded an urgent investigation into the officer's actions.

Is there a National White Police Association or would that be racist?
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

double post
  9. Its just a f*cking stir up peice of news to detract from the real news.

Why recources for the Armed Services are wearing thin.

Not getting all judgemental and that, she probably deserved a good kicking and now she realises it may have woken her up to the realisation that life is painfull from time to time.

Not all cops are good but christ what a f@cking mess it would be without :thumright:
  10. It was only her arm, it's better to hit her arm to gain compliance than for a police officer to become injured wrestling with a drunk to get the cuffs on. The silly thing isa if they'd stepped back and used the CS to knock the fight out of her they'd have been ok.
  11. CS, Taser and baton would have been ok. A punch seems to be 'aggressive'. What planet are we on??
  12. Christ everytime I see your avtar eveyuk it makes me go all squiffy.

Takes me back to school :thumleft:
  13. I wish I went to your school.
  14. Yeah, I wish I had gone more LOL
  15. Something that has been missed is that she is epileptic and she was drinking - she should be be on medication - maybe the cop should have said he was hitting her to get her tongue out of her throat as she was choking.

hope he doesnt get done, stupid ncut deserves what she got.