Police Officer Leaves Pistol in Toilet on BA Plane

Apparently the CP officer given to the former PM, Cameron, left his Glock, and Camerons passport, in the bog on board a UK bound BA aircraft at JFK airport, New York. Both items were found by the next user and handed over to cabin crew.

The officer concerned is presently on enforced leave pending a very long interview without coffee.

Deliberately dropped in the NAAFI for comment.

Apparently the CP officer given to the former PM, Cameron, left his Glock, and Camerons passport, in the bog on board a UK bound BA aircraft at JFK airport, New York. Both items were found by the next user and handed over to cabin crew.

The officer concerned is presently on enforced leave pending a very long interview without coffee.

Deliberately dropped in the NAAFI for comment.
I bet the officer concerned is already back on the streets wearing a funny tall hat

Apparently the CP officer given to the former PM, Cameron, left his Glock, and Camerons passport, in the bog on board a UK bound BA aircraft at JFK airport, New York.
Maybe he was dropping a hint, about taking the easy way out, for Cameron for all the UK mess he dropped it in.

I’m disappointed, I could have sold the passport for $500 and the pistol for substantially less. If the copper had left his passport, and its associated ‘don’t search’ semi-diplomatic wave through, I would have been up a couple of grand.

It nicely answers the question on the Harry and Megain thread of whether their allocated MetPol CPO’s are armed in Canadia.

Maybe he was dropping a hint, about taking the easy way out, for Cameron for all the UK mess he dropped it in.
That's what happens when you run away from answers you don't like, the wet little daffodil.

craven50

War Hero
:D:D:D Just shows the intelligence of some coppers.
BTW
Why have Camerons' passport? His he as thick as a plank as well?

TamH70

MIA
Pah, so what?
It isn't as if he'd forgotten his kids while at the boozer...
Well, not this time anyway...

A little birdy told me Sam Cam had his nuts on a plate for that one.

It can happen.
I know two good people who once forgot their service gats in the bog while at work. Fortunately both incidents occurred on-premises and not in some public place.
It's one of the reasons I stopped carrying my own personal weapon - In the civvie life scenario, I observed that it's just not in my nature to be that much switched on, constantly, throughout the day.

I’m disappointed, I could have sold the passport for $500 and the pistol for substantially less. If the copper had left his passport, and its associated ‘don’t search’ semi-diplomatic wave through, I would have been up a couple of grand.
I would have hidden both in a food waste bin, then sat back and filmed the panic on my mobile, that would have been priceless.

Ugh, underneath a photo of an old sig p226 - "THE Army captain who lost her loaded service revolver in a supermarket loo was named yesterday as a rising star."

At least they didn't call it a machine gun
Or a tank

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
why didnt the snowflake, after opening the pouch with the gun and seeing the passport, simply ask the stewardess to page mr Cameron, or give it to the captain

why make a big issue out of it ?

we were having lunch in a pub in Naunton, and I kicked something under the bench seat, found a shotgun in its case, a very very expensive shotgun
picked it up popped it over the bar and asked the landlord to lock it away for safekeeping
simples
pub full of people no fuss no one took any notice and we got a nice bottle of wine as thanks
How many terrorists carry a passport of Dave Cameron with a gun ??

Latest Threads