Police officer dumps quadriplegic from wheelchair

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Virgil, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's the outrage of the day.

TAMPA, Fla. - Four sheriff's deputies have been suspended after a quadriplegic man was tipped out of his wheelchair at a Florida jail.

Jail surveillance footage from Jan. 29 shows a veteran deputy dumping Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair and searching him on the floor after he was brought in on a warrant after a traffic violation.

[Assuming he has some specially equipped vehicle for the handicapped]
  2. Political Correctness gone mad i tells yer!
  3. Spaz was probably givin' it the large

Apologies (Haven't seen vid)

TBH why is tipping said spaz out of chair any worse than putting a nasty normal person on the floor...............infact nasty normal person has further to go
  4. Maybe they were inspired by Trading Places.. that scene where Eddie Murphy suddenly grows legs crying "its a miracle!"
  5. Because you would throw a 'normal' person on the floor to search them would you?
  6. :D
  7. Wheelchair or not, it was a clip round the ear when I was a lad.
  8. Hold on,

There was a proper a barsty around 'Lincoln's Inn' a number of years ago.

He was a midget and a body builder. When he was p1ssed his favourite trick was to head butt blokes in the ' Jacob's'.

Don't think disability means 'no ability'.
  9. "Want that one!" :twisted:

I'll get my coat, someone 'phone for a taxi... :oops:
  10. I'm not outraged !¬ seems perfectly ok , after all handling one of us is quite difficult , not a lot to get hold of . :)

11. In a similar US Police brutality theme, they are now showing video footage of a fat, stupid looking police officer using a headlock on, throwing to the ground, then confiscating the scateboard of a 14 year old boy, after ranting at him like a madman.

It appears the plod in question was upset when the lad called him "dude".

The kid was the usual skinny long haired and harmless US schoolboy type doing no harm to anyone, but probably scateboarding in an unauthorised place.
  12. Dude!

13. Totally uncalled for.

Should have tazered him, then stolen the skateboard. With a suitable comment involving the word "dude".

Or popped a cap in his ass.
  14. almost had sympathy until you read he's a spaz because of a wrestling accident. With that in mind...