POLICE NOW VISIT ME ON "SUSPICION OF RACIST FACEBOOK POST"

A lot of you will remember the mad but funny car dealer Ling, up here in Tyneside. Well she is looking after her staff in typical fashion during the shut down. The letter to the staff is a pearler
Bring out your dead!

Always enjoyed reading Lings posts.
But can someone tell me when did we start using that word "furlough" ffs?
You'll be giving the bad guys a double faucet to the head next.

Batshit crazy but, I believe she fulfils all seven points of being considered arrse masterclass.

#Dont ask me what they are...I haven’t thought them up yet.

Am I alone in thinking that Dr Death was actually expressing his admiration, albeit somewhat cack-handedly?
Probably. I think that the Ling letter is likely to be @Dr Death’s first encounter with Ling’s 'style'.

A shufti at the website may have provided an insight into the way Ms Valentine does stuff.

I don't believe this. Someone on Arrse is (was) actually real?
You're having me on.

Am I alone in thinking that Dr Death was actually expressing his admiration, albeit somewhat cack-handedly?

Whatever, Ling's note is the finest piece of corporate communications that I've ever encountered. No wonder she's a success.
Yeah probably. Francis is back, the fcuking fantasist.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's a later production IIA (early ones had the headlights in the proper place, behind the 'horns'). First released in 1969.
I rather think it is a Series III. The grille, mirrors and dashboard are wrong for IIA. Series IIA 1961 to 1971 (headlights moved 1969 as you say), Series III 1971 to 1985.

(I passed my test in a late IIA - conducted by an RCT Master Driver from Toc H car park in Paderborn)

edited to add... registered as a Series III 1965?

DD6E6AF7-1E2A-4B88-8244-F23702296A06.png

Last edited:
I now believe we are at "beard max" on here.

That's a later production IIA (early ones had the headlights in the proper place, behind the 'horns'). First released in 1969.
cheers,

but I only wanted to post "check out lings flaps"....

I have no interest in Land Rover, in fact like most sane (ish) people I'd rather walk ;)

I now believe we are at "beard max" on here.
We each of us are burdened with knowledge of things we’d perhaps not wish to have knowledge of. We cant 'unknow' things but at least the things I know that I'd probably be no worse for not knowing aren't going to see me Involuntarily signing any registers.

A lot of you will remember the mad but funny car dealer Ling, up here in Tyneside. Well she is looking after her staff in typical fashion during the shut down. The letter to the staff is a pearler
In the letter though, she advised staff not to induge in `excessive masturbation.` Now, I`ve serached, looked and googled and still cannot find what would be acceptable and not excessive.

Public Health England suggests no more than ten times per day.

And to drink plenty of water.

offog

LE
In the letter though, she advised staff not to induge in `excessive masturbation.` Now, I`ve serached, looked and googled and still cannot find what would be acceptable and not excessive.
See Catholic church for details.

I have it on good authority that its excessive if you have to interrupt a meal to knock one out

I have it on good authority that its excessive if you have to interrupt a meal to knock one out
I have it on good authority that certain mods on here claim additional expenses should their 4th w@nk of the day be interupted with an urgent call to 'action stations' armed with an arrse cup and a big fluffy hammer!
@Boris_Johnson

If it falls off, that's excessive.

Latest Threads