Police Notebook Covers

Anyone know where I can get a cover for my RMP police notebook ? Failing an official one, can anyone recommend a good generic one ?

Anyone know where I can get a cover for my RMP police notebook ? Failing an official one, can anyone recommend a good generic one ?
Try the RMP Police notebook cover shop

try niton for an expensive one or ebay for a cheap one

They are selling these on the internet!!!

Low hanging fruit...but it's late and I'm knackered!

My genitals? Meat and two veg, no fruit!

Some bloody copper, Inspector Morse would be proud, meant to be out there solving heinous crimes yet can't even use the obvious limited dibble skills to detect a cover for your shafting blokes having fun book!!!!! Awesome

Demand them from DSDA, I tried to get some of the "normal" notebooks for the lads..but they didn't have any so I just requested a load of the RMP ones instead. Apparently that's not on? And they refused my order. *******

Here you go;

MSN Type Category Item Description D of Q Max Issue
091LAN0342617 Form MODF - MOD Forms MOD 0145B#107 SERVICE POLICE NOTEBOOK BOOKLET 150

Some bloody copper, Inspector Morse would be proud, meant to be out there solving heinous crimes yet can't even use the obvious limited dibble skills to detect a cover for your shafting blokes having fun book!!!!! Awesome
Hmm. You're right. How amusing it is to kick a bloke unconscious. Bastard coppers, spoiling all the fun!