Police mascot too white, says officer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Sep 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

In full

Tell me boys and girls do you think that the UK Police 'service' can ever be returned to a half way effective and trustworthy organisation or are we going to have to scrap it sack them all and start again.

I don't think that I want to see what happens when people like this 'sergeant' go up the promotion ladder.
  2. Improving his promotional chances by using the time honoured route so favoured by many plod these days,kiss ethnic ar*se and wait to move up,after joining the orderly queue of course.
  3. now why does that not suprise me, another person looking for his jobs worth.......
  4. Well make an asian , japanese, black, chinese, also all in women just in case. Or scrape the idea and use really people, ffs :pissedoff:
  5. I wonder what gender/colour/creed/ability inclusive mascot this Sergeant had in mind?

You can't use a real person - you are bound to offend someone
    You can't use an animal - the vegans would be offended
    You can't use a cartoon figure - not serious enough for the police

Aha - it will have to be an abstract logo that signifies sod all and means nothing to anyone.

Now where have we seen that before?

6. my bold:

might I suggest, in that case, they use the current liebour party logo...
    (or even The Call Me Dave party logo for that matter)
  7. Yet another example of P.C crap blighting our lives, how many people on the street actually care what colour the mascot is and indeed, what is the point of having the bloody thing in the first place :? :roll:
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I disagree with Steven.

They should change the mascot to an attack dog.... anyone complaining gets the chance to meet the mascot in the flesh, as it were - soon shut people up!

Bit difficult to get the "friendly copper" message across but at least it is a statement of intent :D
  9. He could profess to be homosexual. He could 'come out' as a transvestite and admit 'his' real name is Stephanie. These 'attributes' would help to make him more acceptable.

This country is 'cattle-trucked' and this is largely due to the third division, deceitful, grinning spiv, pop-star wannabe T.Bliar.
  10. Credit were credit is due eh?? :D
  11. :lol:
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

What about all those people with thick eyebrows, what about representing them. :roll:
  13. :lol: Evening All! I have asked my mate Chalky to put in for the job, he is a bit poofy and has a limp left wrist,is a cross dresser is a bit of a bitser, Anglo,Asian,African decent, likes a joint, and a wine and Revlon should get the job? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. Maybe they need a person of mix race but not white (to make the CRE happy) who is a post opp transgendered individual. They would have to have the pre and post opp pictures on each posted!

FFS who cares?

He is not a real police person!

get a grip

15. PCSO Steve is a bit of a joke, me thinks the skipper in The Job should stop taking the damn thing so seriously, it only encourages the bosses.

Now you know the truth behind my location