Police launch new child sex grooming probe in Rochdale

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cavemandave, May 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't even like cricket and actively support whoever England are playing in the football (I laughed like a drain when Germany's fourth went in at the last World Cup). I'm definitely British though.

2. Meh! Clearly a closet sausage muncher.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know. Had this discussion about twenty five pages back with Pmaitra on the foreign aid thread. Nobody should take the mickey out of Bose though ;-)

4. When was Pakistan formed?

5. I assume Slim and Montgomery were quite happy to have allies like that at the time. I also assume that most of the (then) Indian soldiers fighting for Britain weren't pederasts, kind of like the majority of Indian sub-continent immigrants into the UK now aren't.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oooh, oooh, I know!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Me too.

8. However, a surprisingly large percentage of the extreme right are pervs and kiddy fiddlers.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/hate-groups/bnp/convictions

• Like Like x 2
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I hear that on Question Time there was a hell of a lot of nancying around the houses over the key issue of race selection - that is, in effect blatant racism - in the abuse of these white slags....er, young girls. It says everything really, especially when you have Mohammed Shafiq, head of the usually 'don't criticize Islam in any way, shape or form' Ramadhan Society slagging of closed Pakistani Communities and their 'tribal' elders (you know, those ones in the 'Sharia' Courts and all that) for burying their heads in the sand and generally denying that this issue is a serious and persistent problem in the UK now.

So why the hell are our politicians, Councillors, Police chiefs and every other man and his dog so scared of mentioning 'Pakistani pedophile & kiddie grooming gangs' anywhere in any sentence they utter about this continually recurring issue?

10. Me born in London 1940, Dad, Scot, Mum German, she was killed in the bombing in Balham, I love the Jocks, also the Germans, I tolerate the Irish in spite of having lost six good army friends there. I now live in India and I have been there seen it done it and have the ‘T’ shirt.

A little research would show you that there is a lot of bad in every race and that is more pronounced when they are outsiders and very poor into the bargain. In Goa (India) a great proportion of the sex rackets and the drug merchants are run by outsiders, some British and some Packistanis, the majority are done by Nigerians, on the other hand, ‘proportionately’ the Indians themselves are the least likely to be involved in such activities.

Me, I am moving back to one of the least gipsy like nations areas of western Europe, but not the UK. (Far too many auslanders)