Police launch new child sex grooming probe in Rochdale

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cavemandave, May 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Exclusive: Men arrested as police launch new child sex probe in Rochdale

Police who smashed the Rochdale child sex ring believe they have uncovered a SECOND grooming scandal in the town.

The M.E.N. can today reveal that several men have been arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing the same girl. The alleged abuse is believed to have taken place over a six-year period when the girl was in her teens. Sources described her as ‘extremely vulnerable’. Detectives have carried out video interviews with the girl, who told them she knew the men only by nicknames. A string of suspects were tracked down by officers and a number of arrests have now been made. The men in question are all from Asian and Afro-Caribbean backgrounds, the M.E.N. understands.

Detectives are exploring possible links between the men, although none have been established so far. A file of evidence is expected to handed over to the Crown Prosecution Service within weeks. The news comes just days after nine Asian men from Rochdale and Oldham were jailed over the sexual exploitation of girls as young as 13. The gang was convicted on the back of evidence from five witnesses, who suffered horrific abuse between 2008-2010. The team of detectives who investigated the case encountered 47 other girls who they believe were also the victim of sexual abuse.

One is the alleged victim behind the latest arrests. The suspects do not include any of the men jailed this week. One senior detective told the M.E..: “Enquiries are continuing. Just because the trial has finished and nine men have been convicted does not mean the operation has stopped. “We are continuing to chip away, gaining the confidence of the girls.” The conclusion of the case this week sent shockwaves through the Rochdale community and sparked a major debate about whether the crimes were racially motivated. Judge Gerald Clifton, jailing the nine, suggested they had targeted their victims because they were ‘not of your community or religion’. But police and political leaders denied the crimes were about race – saying the men had targeted their victims simply because they were vulnerable

Read more at: Exclusive: Men arrested as police launch new child sex probe in Rochdale | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk
  2. More jocks at it again?
  3. Bunch of pakistanis no doubt.

GO HOME!
  4. Rayc

Rayc RIP

It is time that one must cut all this idiotic PC and get down to cleaning Britain even if these dirty hounds rise up in rebellion about being discriminated and other such nonsense.

Let it be anyone.

This MUST stop.

And for Christ sake cut out the fraud of being Politically Correct.

Jail them who were born British and throw out the other baskets who aren't born British but have come for a sex jolly!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

No you wanchor... they'll be British withas much right as you or me to live in this fair isle that we call Britanistan...
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Not GO HOME.

Turf them out by the scruff of their neck and if those powdered wig chaps on the High Benches object, throw them out too!
  7. Let's not descend into racism please.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Yah a good thing about Internet, you get free speech. No need to be PC.
  9. No 'cause we're all above racism on this forum.
  10. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Well in India we are not PC.

Don't believe me.

Indian Defence Forum
  11. Well people have been banned for it and it's I'm current affairs.
  12. Rayc

Rayc RIP

I am sorry if it is taken to be racist in UK.

I was going by what I understand.

In my country religion or community is immaterial if one hurts the interest of the Nation and it social fabric!

But this I will say, and forgive me if I am wrong, if calling a spade a spade is racist, then why discuss it?

Let it spiral down to the abysmal depth and cope with the results as best you can or sink!

There has been one sex racket and now another surfaces, what is your answer to the problem that is not termed to be racist?

If just being of a certain colour and from a certain continent is a free pass to do what one likes, and if I am banned for bending it like Beckham, many of my compatriots (not banned) here will howl racist and I am sure you would agree!

No sir, the English language also has an idiom - call a spade a spade.

Unless you learn to do it, and do it soon, misery will hound you into oblivion!

Forgive me.

I am ready to be banned.

On my lips as I get banned will be this:

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

I am not white. I am an Asian. Even so, what is wrong and despicable will continue to be wrong and despicable and no amount of PC can change the truth. They must hang if that is allowed or jailed and the key thrown away.

A country is for human beings and not animals. For animals there is a zoo and for the four legged variety there is the Jail!
  13. Gosh! You incontinent chaps have web-based chat forum all of your jolly own. Fascinating. Do they have bees?
  14. A spade? Just stop it please !
    • Like Like x 3

15. Horrible as it may be to most of us, it's legal for consenting adults, and I personally will fight to the death to protect peoples rights to wear powdered wigs on tall furniture.