Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Police investigate racist hate crime at British Army base in Cyprus

Seeing as it's the NAAFI, and Friday, I'm going to go with a Jussie Smollett-esque false flag op.

Oh dear. That would be awkward. I don't think MoD have a big enough carpet.

That said, the comment made might be something said by someone in the unit and known about, so likely someone else will be having his collar felt.

Point of order; you were clearly never in Colchester when the Royal Scots were at home. Some of the pissed up vitriol that fell out the hole under their wives’ noses could be evil.

I think the jury’s out on this one. Doubt it’s a local, probably a soldier but wouldn’t exclude camp follower or older Brat.

I wouldn't put it past an individual who wants out with a nice compensation pay out

Car behind the wire limited access - Its a very stupid crime - why not wait until its off base. Of course the perpetrator could be that stupid - but it wouldnt be the 1st time an individual cough Smollet cough williams cough, sought to portray themselves a victim of racism**.

**Or indeed any other crime

I'm going to go with a Jussie Smollett-esque false flag op.

That's my guess too, a good old Smolleting.

If it isn't, my guess is that the perp will be obvious, however the RMP will take ages to get there.
I nearly spat my Cornflakes when I pictured the RMP walking around camp dressed as Sherlock Holmes (complete with magnifying glass) 'looking for clues'.

Perhaps it will end in a Scooby Doo stylee with the lead investigator unmasking someone
"so, Cpl Smith, it was you"
"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling fucktards"

I wouldn't put it past an individual who wants out with a nice compensation pay out

Car behind the wire limited access - Its a very stupid crime - why not wait until its off base. Of course the perpetrator could be that stupid - but it wouldnt be the 1st time an individual cough Smollet cough williams cough, sought to portray themselves a victim of racism**.

**Or indeed any other crime
Cars get vandalised on camps all the time.

Cars get vandalised on camps all the time.

They do and wheels swapped*, and pushbikes nicked as well, especially when the regiment moves.

But this isnt just vandalism it was racial abuse at a a time when its going to attract a witch hunt and its also using the De rigour how to outrage social media phrases

The perpertrator would have to be thicker than a whale omelette** to target a car in that manner in the current environment - whilst its not impossible, it checks so many yep standard alt right phrase here - type boxes it does to me have a whiff of Smollet about it.

*Because some twats tracking is right out and chewing through tyres.
**Bugsy was in the UK lets not blame him.

yeah....more from Fratton and Southsea than Wales (obligatory 'Look You' )

Only if you use the local sayings of:
“Can oi lend a pand off yer?”
- May I borrow a pound?
“You facking dinlow!”
- You are a bit stupid
“Shart arhp you squinney”
- stop crying
“Nah mush. Ahm going dain tain”
- I’m off to the shops (down town)

******* plastic Londoner walts.
******* Royal Hants walts

They do and wheels swapped*, and pushbikes nicked as well, especially when the regiment moves.

But this isnt just vandalism it was racial abuse at a a time when its going to attract a witch hunt and its also using the De rigour how to outrage social media phrases

The perpertrator would have to be thicker than a whale omelette** to target a car in that manner in the current environment - whilst its not impossible, it checks so many yep standard alt right phrase here - type boxes it does to me have a whiff of Smollet about it.

*Because some twats tracking is right out and chewing through tyres.
**Bugsy was in the UK lets not blame him.

The chances are no one will be caught, just like few people are caught doing all the vandalism that happens on camp. If there is no CCTV and no one grasses them up, then **** all will happen, regardless of the current enviorment.

The PWRR seem like a good bunch from a military perspective. I can’t see CJPU getting to the bottom of it as they are maxed out. All will out once the RSM uses special infantry tactics to get the job done.

What special infantry tactics?

I should imagine a battalion parade and a fair amount of veiled threats in a loud shouty manner? If they are still allowed to shout?

1597512012982.png