Police investigate racist hate crime at British Army base in Cyprus

dontenn

War Hero
Yup, I am sure it positively pales into insignificance with your career of course.
you are probably correct on that post

endure

GCM
Its wrong to have different ( increased ) penalties for offences based on race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, everyone should be equal under the law.

There I've said it.

Seeing as it's the NAAFI, and Friday, I'm going to go with a Jussie Smollett-esque false flag op.
6 regt, a swastika and some racist words were scraped into the paint on a door in the block. I found out much later it was a couple of black lads trying to avoid going on exercise the next day. (Hoping for an investigation, statements etc), shame no one noticed until after they got into the exercise area.
Would be a bit extreme to do it to your own car though.

Last edited:
Its wrong to have different ( increased ) penalties for offences based on race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, everyone should be equal under the law.

There I've said it.
Except veterans, they should have special treatment because they are all heroes.

As @theoriginalphantom pointed out, it contained the n-word.

We need to get another unspeakable pejorative with the letter N.

" He used the N-word, persecute him!"

" Errr, which one? The N-GG one or the N-Z one? I need to know what I'm going to be outraged at."

ETA: oddly one already exists but to use one of them is considered an appalling thing to do and rightly so. You can shout the other one at somebody to your hearts content though, irrespective of how disgusting a description it is.

Last edited: