Police investigate racist hate crime at British Army base in Cyprus

Military police have been called in to investigate a racist hate crime carried out at a British Army base in Cyprus.

A black soldier found racist graffiti sprayed on his car at Dhekelia camp, currently home to troops from 1st Battalion, The Princess Of Wales's Royal Regiment.

_113940638_forcescompare.jpg

If it's been already been done, please delete the thread

needlewaver

War Hero
I thought the Welsh liked a bit of Baaaaaaaaaaahlack
Aren’t Di’s Guys from the Sarf East? I went on a course with some just after their Beharry VC tour; they were all from Margate, it was like a Chas and Dave convention.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Aren’t Di’s Guys from the Sarf East? I went on a course with some just after their Beharry VC tour; they were all from Margate, it was like a Chas and Dave convention.
No idea just couldn't pass up a cheap shot at the Welsh.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh it says bLm! I thought the L was a U where it was so close to the M. Makes a bit more sense now...

How is that racist ?

" BLM talk too much haa "
I wondered that too, but in the referenced article it also says a racial slur using the Gibson's Dog term was spray painted on the car too. Of course, they don't show it, so I guess we're expected to take their word for it. :?

Criminal damage, so it’s a crime. Racially aggravated, makes it worse. The twats that did this should be ashamed.
If someone’s a cnut, call them out. Otherwise, button up, coward.

Criminal damage, so it’s a crime. Racially aggravated, makes it worse. The twats that did this should be ashamed.
You really should try buying the missus /fella flowers

And flunitrazepam

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
yeah....more from Fratton and Southsea than Wales (obligatory 'Look You' )

You really should try buying the missus /fella flowers

And flunitrazepam
I would like to point out that my “button up, coward” was a comment on the person(s) that damaged the vehicle, not to anyone on here.
I don’t know the full story. I have the honour to have served with men from all backgrounds, and this disgusts me.

Ack. If you don't think it's a problem, you're part of the problem.

Last edited:
I wondered that too, but in the referenced article it also says a racial slur using the Gibson's Dog term was spray painted on the car too. Of course, they don't show it, so I guess we're expected to take their word for it. :?
There you go then. It is wrong to spray Nigger on a black person’s car.

Latest Threads