Police interpreter please

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by knockknee, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kent Police Federation has made a reasonable point. The creation of a fourth Assistant Chief constable post could have funded, instead, four constable posts.

It seems that a former ACC Steve Harris las left. He was doing stirling work no doubt and Arssers can see the evidence of that here

http://kentpa.kent.police.uk/Our%20role/What%20we%20do%20-%20committ/Human%20Resources%20Committee%20meetings/16-07-08%20associated/Item%204%20ACC's%20Update.pdf

Chief constable Mike Fuller has been quick to scotch rumours that the new ACC post is a PR czar currently solely deployed dealing with a postbag on the subject of CQB Courses at Deal Barracks and can you get our money back please (some of this postbag by internal memo)

There seems to be a similarly sized postbag on the subject of why a former Home Secretary would not ten years ago back up Kent Police Authority calls for inquiry and report by the then Kent Chief constable.

So in shortthand ... the new post is being called the Shortt Straw.

Timing down

2. I'd just like to understand why you are posting this all on ARRSE? You appear to have an axe to grind with Kent Police - but you are a bit intense for me to work out what, why and why tell us about it?

3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I'm curious as well although I'm one step away from hooping this..

4. Can you in a short sentence and in plain english tell us what your beef is about after reading all the other posts about Kent I still do not get the point of your thread.

5. Take the step