Police Hunt Missing Sex Offender

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Presumably a combination of time on remand and good behaviour got her out (with strings attached) just before the half way point.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
5 years = Long Term Prisoner. Sentences are calculated thus:

After 1/2 sentence served becomes eligible to Parole.*
After 2/3 sentence served becomes Liberated on Licence.*

There is no 'time off for good behaviour'. Time can be added to a sentence (in English Jails) for offences served in prison. However, in Scotland the offences would have to be heard in a Sheriffs Court and the Sheriff would dictate the additional sentence, and whether that be concurrent or consecutive.

*Note: These figures are for the Scottish Judicial system, but I assume it's the same as England.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Boy George got 15 months and served 3.

I forgot to add. The Judge/Sheriff also sets the start date of the sentence, It could be the date the person was remanded, or he could leave it as the date of sentencing.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
England is release at the half-way point unless they've done something to get extra time.

Even Long Term? We do that for sentences up to 4 years (short term), but log term is as I stated earlier.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's pretty shit! It'd make the calculations easier though.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tut tut, standards seem to be slipping on the flash to bang time, because I would [emoji4]

The report says she is believed to have dyed her hair bright red. In this day and age, I think they do not mean gwar, but more likely red as in scarlet, as in the same colour as a post box, or a London bus. The fact is that in days gone by, when yours truly had scarlet (and other colours) hair, a boring twat like her would not have dared walk about with scarlet hair. She would have been beaten up by the local chavs by the time she walked past the chip shop.