Police horses first sacrifice due to BLM protests.

Sgt_Steiner

War Hero
I remember a joke from when I was in school (1980s)

Q. What's the only animal in the world with a **** on it's back?
A. A Police horse

I'll get my coat.

Well it is nice to hear that they will hold a BBQ to commemorate their passing.

I always thought that the horse section was kept on as emergency ration for the dog section.
Never mind the dogs. Frickandellan all round.

I remember a joke from when I was in school (1980s)

Q. What's the only animal in the world with a **** on it's back?
A. A Police horse

I'll get my coat.
Like the joke about a cavalry officer and his horse only having one brain between them - and it's not in the officer.

Chef

LE
The Defund The Police campaign taking hold in USA, the equines are the easiest budget cut. The oldest Polce equine unit (130 years old in Baltimore) is being asked to disband. The only positive is that none are to be slaughtered, but the usefulness (horse) mounted officers have that can't be done in vehicles or on foot will disappear.

Canadians I know but I agree some capabilities will be lost:

Londo

LE
Lot of people on here jockeying for position , some have even made themselves a bit hoarse

Ritch

LE
I feel we need to spur on the Baltimore Police Dept to rein in their rash decision.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Considering this pasty gurning fcukwit is far too healthy and athletic to be an actual British Communist, I look forward to seeing the state of any who buy this T shirt:

1593687367741.png

First they came for the horses, but they’re not going to stop there.

Wait till they really get the bit between their teeth.

Like the joke about a cavalry officer and his horse only having one brain between them - and it's not in the officer.
Well having ridden myself for some years, it's perfectly true that the concept of man controlling horse is a bit of a joke. Horse trains rider would be far more apt. I shall now get Hoofed.

Just goes to prove the old saying, you can lead a BLM demonstrator to water but you can’t hold his head under til he stops breathing.

Mods, this thread is sh1te.

Either bolt the stable door on it or hoof it to the hole.

Dread

LE
These Democrat controlled cities are going to become interesting places to live: throughout the USA, police officers are going 'sick' or sacking the job completely, and the only recruits that I can see joining are BLM goons eager for a uniform to further destroy the police and stop people from complaining while they're being looted/raped/murdered.

Latest Threads