• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Police Guilty of Kicking Dogs

Prosecutor Glenn Murphy said:
"In modern times, it is totally inappropriate to use physical violence as part of a training regime."
Pity he wasn't around the Scottish Infantry Depot in 1988. For a whole host of reasons.

brettarider said:
No doubt the ALF will be dropping by their home sometime soon :lol:

Fcuking disgusting. I bet they don't get sacked though, but then I suppose it would be too much to ask for some real justice to be served. Some one should kick the skank b1tches head in and see how she likes it.

D0lly86 said:
Fcuking disgusting. No mention of them being sacked though, but then I suppose it would be too much to ask for some real justice to be served. Some one should kick the skank b1tches head in and see how she likes it.
An "internal inquiry" is being conducted - let's hope justice prevails.

I can understand outrage at cruelty to humans, to a point, but dogs I think should be treated cruelly for fun as a matter of course.

It's only a shame they didn't bolt cropper their paws off and we could of giggled as they tried to scratch their ears.

The only things dogs are good for, is acting as the mobile butts for my air rifle, and providing entertainment for me through their misery and painful deaths.

Here's a happy snap from a barbecue I had last Summer

shortfuse said:
I can understand outrage at cruelty to humans, to a point, but dogs I think should be treated cruelly for fun as a matter of course.

It's only a shame they didn't bolt cropper their paws off and we could of giggled as they tried to scratch their ears.

The only things dogs are good for, is acting as the mobile butts for my air rifle, and providing entertainment for me through their misery and painful deaths.

What did it taste like ? - ahh we've done that thread already.

shortfuse said:

I heard you cried like a girlie when your pet tadpole died.

shortfuse said:

The dog bollacks or wot!!! :lol:

Markintime said:
D0lly86 said:
Fcuking disgusting. I bet they don't get sacked though, but then I suppose it would be too much to ask for some real justice to be served. Some one should kick the skank b1tches head in and see how she likes it.
It's no good sitting on the fence Dolly you have to let people know where you stand.
Can't fcuking stand cruelty to animals its fcuking out of order, so the fcuking pup pulled washing off the line, if it wasn't bored it wouldn't have done it, someone should garrot the pair of them with said washing line fcuking b@stards. Cowardly evil cnuts should be cheesegrated all over then sprayed with iodene.

D0lly86 said:
Markintime said:
D0lly86 said:
It's no good sitting on the fence Dolly you have to let people know where you stand.
Can't fcuking stand cruelty to animals its fcuking out of order, so the fcuking pup pulled washing off the line, if it wasn't bored it wouldn't have done it, someone should garrot the pair of them with said washing line fcuking b@stards. Cowardly evil cnuts should be cheesegrated all over then sprayed with iodene.
Are you coming to Shortfuses BBQ this Summer ?