Police Guilty of Kicking Dogs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A good example of 2 plods who shouldn't be allowed "sharpened crayons" let alone Tazars.
  2. What he said.
  3. Ah yes, brave brave people!
  4. Pity he wasn't around the Scottish Infantry Depot in 1988. For a whole host of reasons.
  5. No doubt the ALF will be dropping by their home sometime soon :lol:
  6. [​IMG]
  7. See I wouldn't like that fucking hairy thing having a go look at them teeth! not as scary as Janice Street Porter's though
  8. Fcuking disgusting. I bet they don't get sacked though, but then I suppose it would be too much to ask for some real justice to be served. Some one should kick the skank b1tches head in and see how she likes it.
  9. An "internal inquiry" is being conducted - let's hope justice prevails.
  10. It's no good sitting on the fence Dolly you have to let people know where you stand.
  11. I can understand outrage at cruelty to humans, to a point, but dogs I think should be treated cruelly for fun as a matter of course.

It's only a shame they didn't bolt cropper their paws off and we could of giggled as they tried to scratch their ears.

The only things dogs are good for, is acting as the mobile butts for my air rifle, and providing entertainment for me through their misery and painful deaths.

Here's a happy snap from a barbecue I had last Summer

12. What did it taste like ? - ahh we've done that thread already.
  13. I heard you cried like a girlie when your pet tadpole died.
  14. The dog bollacks or wot!!! :lol: